My hump is back...

looks good
beerchug.gif

OK maybe somehwat useless in the general schem of things...but that shid looks hot, I don't care what ya'll say, i might just get one so my hump doesn't get cold
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OK maybe somehwat useless in the general schem of things...but that shid looks hot, I don't care what ya'll say, i might just get one so my hump doesn't get cold
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Also protects the hump from being scratched up.. I can't tell you how many times I have kicked mine getting on and off the bike..
winkold.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

looks great but what is the purpose... or is it just more bling (for lack of a better term)?
I imagine that varies by owner:

Myself
thumb_up.gif
I tend to hit mine getting on but fortunately have not scratched the humps paint.
thumb_up.gif
I didn't want the 1300 or 1340 stickers on my turn signal pods but wanted 1340 somewhere.
thumb_up.gif
It was FREE... minus shipping, Lee needed the 08 hump to get the pattern down.
thumb_up.gif
The hump is now protected from launch pad scuffing.
thumb_up.gif
Yea... it adds BLING with usefulness.

Others
thumb_up.gif
Have damaged the paint on their hump and want to cover it and add something new at the same time.
thumb_up.gif
Weekend Racers can slip it on with their number embroidered in and take it off later.
thumb_up.gif
A place to embroider what other bikers see most "SEE YA"

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

it kind of reminds me of the after factory landau tops people are putting on their cars. And you are the same guys that picked on me about the exhaust pipes I made......

Love it, I odn't like that back/butt rest though. Makes me think Harley for some reason.
The butt rest, Know known as the "Launch Pad" feels awesome the first time you gas it. I'm only 5'8" and that leaves me a lot of room to slide back without it. The effort required to hang on was reduced almost completely... just lean forward and your back holds you in place

I can't ride without it now.
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Also protects the hump from being scratched up.. I can't tell you how many times I have kicked mine getting on and off the bike..
winkold.gif
Ya know DR I WAS thinking that since it seems I keep kickin the shid out of mine somehow...can you say justified!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif