New Panel Decals

fujtech

Registered
Okie Dokie Then. Since I've been ask numorous times about custom color panel replacement decals, I though maybe I'll just post this. This is the entile set for the Busa. I have made the templates and try it on my Busa. This is NOT for overlapping you existing decals but new ones. Only the tank is OVERLAPPING. Any color you choose. You may have tank decals plain or with "Hayabusa" or "Suzuki" on it. The "Kanji" is cut seperate so you may choose to use it or not or no stripe just "Kanji". The decals are extremely close match to existing maybe off by millimeters. Thanks for the interest guys and thank you so much for all the GSX1340R decal orders.

Whole.JPG

How long do you think it will be before Suzuki sends their lawyers after you with a seize and desist.  
boohoo.gif

Anyone else that has seen growth and advertises on the WWW has been hit by Suzuki legal.

TapeWorks can tell you all about it.

They can legally request a certified audit of all your sales (at your expense and can easily cost $10,000.00) to determine fines.

Before I would post another picture of your decals with the Hayabusa name and / or Suzuki name I would consult with trademark legal advice. If you do any business in any other country, meaning you have sold to anyone anywhere other than Canada and collected monies they can sue you in any country of their choice that you have done business.

Well then i guess no helping some busa guys out with request. just though it would help some guys out. Maybe i'll just do mine for fun.

That sucks because, i love the busa and what we all have done to make it our own. Great community too. I hate to have to change brand because of legal B.S. plus i kinda don't want to own a ZX14. Seriously FINS!! haha. oh love the banana seat too.

Yeah, with all the legal BS it's a good thing you do these at no charge. Ya know cuz if you aren't profiting anything, then there wouldn't be much to audit now would there.
beerchug.gif

A guy on the board made me a couple sizes a few years ago and I did them myself . My design . I like to be a little diff . I like the kanji design you did !

post_12_46608_rear_decal.jpg

i enjoy hearing about memebers helping memebers. that's great to hear about others guys willing to do stuff for others. it's a great community.

Back