TAPEWORKS 2008 BUSA DECALS

+1 on that...and does anyone offer anything (decals and such - besides the 1340's mentioned above)? I have a K8 Black and Gray and I'm looking for accent decals to lighten up the color scheme a bit. Love the colors now...just lookin 4 a stripe accent or similar.

Heads up folks talked to Barbara today at Tapeworks the Suzuki license was granted!!!!!!!!! Shipping HAS resumed, put your orders in if you have not done so woohoo mine will be here in a week!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

lurk.gif
 i called them, i cant  get anything
guns.gif
 until they have resolved the license which has been over 2 months now, the lady on the phone told me they had to submit every product they wish to sell and Suzuki would yay or nay what they can or cannot sell

HOW DID FULL GET THAT SET?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? i asked them to back door me a set of decals, they wouldnt budge and are firm they are not releasing any?
rock.gif
YET FULL has a set?
rock.gif
?? is it who you know?
bump.gif
BAN Lifteed order away!

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

bump.gif
bump.gif
bump.gif
bump.gif
License resolved order from Tapeworks if you want em
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

bump.gif

bump.gif

bump.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Looks like you have to phone in the orders. The website still has the license problem notice in the Suzuki spoecific section.

kickass.gif
banana.gif
Anyone have any insight as to what they may offer??? (In addition to the screenshots in the previous posts in the thread). Never ordered from Tapeworks so I'm not up to speed on how they would normally approach the K8's

HOORAY! Tapeworm is going to make million$$$ off of this stuff at the price they are getting for those sushi stickers! Make mine chrome!

I just got off the phone, bad news for me, they wont ship outside the USA because of the agreement with Suzuki, no HAWAI or ALASKA and no CANADA, this bites,
lurk.gif

Back