Anyone peeling off there K8 decals?

Tybalt71

Registered
Im looking to match the grey color of the decals from either the blue/gold or blk/gry Busa for a project, if any has or id peeling them off, can you please ship me a piece of the grey color decal so i can scan it at a paint store and get a color code, i will pay for the shipping lol

...yea the are so hard to keep in one peice
I dont care if they are in bits or not 1 piece guys, i just need a small portion of the decal to have scanned to get the color code, please anyone, who even may be doing this in the future, i just need a little piece, txs in advance -Duane (just from the blu/gold orblk/gry)

I just finished peeling off the decals last night (actually, early this morning) from my Black 07. I know the gry color's not exact, but I could send you a piece of it.

If you want it, send me a PM

I just finished peeling off the decals last night (actually, early this morning) from my Black 07.  I know the gry color's not exact, but I could send you a piece of it.

If you want it, send me a PM
thank-you pm sent, i will compare it to the K8 Grey

*still looking for K8 grey decal bits

bump.gif

still need please guys

I took the stickers off my 04 LTD red, would like to do the same on my blue and black 08 but would love to see first. Does anyone have any pictures they can post?

Back