TAPEWORKS 2008 BUSA DECALS

beerchug.gif

I like the reflective ones I just got a set of reflective decals for my sons R6.

I work today and tomorrow.  I will go over there on Thursday and talk to Rob.  He has not answered my email either.  He must be busy.  Thats always a good thing in a business.  
beerchug.gif
Not answering e-mails is a good thing?
rock.gif
I kinda think a busy business that has things handled (like answering e-mails/phones ect) is wayy better than one who doesn't
winkold.gif
But I'm all about customer service...since without customers you have no business
thumb_up.gif

pm scoop08 on here he dropped the first busa that tapeworks had....i sent them images of mine cause i want to change mine from gold to matte black..have a good one and post pics when you get it done.
lurk.gif

the fastest way to get prices is to call tapeworks directly and ask rob...tell him you saw it on the board...later

Am talking with Rob right now at tapeworks ..2008 decals are ready for shiment to new k8 owners.
prices range from for kits $129.00 - $189.00 overlay with kanji with hayabusa seperate lower belly suzuki.. suzuki s for the tank and also the gsxr1340r tail decal with new front and rear SUZUKI as well ..give him a call at 1-800-232-TAPE
www.tapeworks.com
beerchug.gif

Am talking with Rob right now at tapeworks ..2008 decals are ready for shiment to new k8 owners.
prices range from for kits $129.00 - $189.00 overlay with kanji with hayabusa seperate lower belly suzuki.. suzuki s for the tank and also the gsxr1340r tail decal with new front and rear SUZUKI  as well ..give him a call at 1-800-232-TAPE
www.tapeworks.com
beerchug.gif
ready for the kanji red (the same red of the letter "r" of the gsx1300R a the rear) ?

for only 2 kanji (red color) who is the price
rock.gif
?

thumb_up.gif
tounge.gif

go to tapeworks.com and check it out online.....they have packages that can bought or it can be bought seperately....email them..
beerchug.gif

ok, on the site now  
cool.gif

3826.116.1.JPG

3826.012.1.JPG

3826.012.2.JPG

anyone can give me, a good color choice, for my busa grey/black  
tounge.gif

rock.gif

i think : 3826-116, in #116 Flexi-Chrome can be a good choice
rock.gif

rock.gif