TAPEWORKS 2008 BUSA DECALS

post pics when you get the new decals put on your bike
cool.gif
tomorrow, a professional of it will do on my bike
cool.gif

today, with the stock kenji :

haya%20kenji%20beige.jpg

cool.gif

What's the scoop...been checkin the website forever now and there's nothing available. When are they going to have something back on the website???

When or if Suzuki EVER grants them a license. I'm on their e-mail list but couldn't wait any longer so I went underground to get mine
laugh.gif

chrome_kanji_full_sm.jpg

lurk.gif
i called them, i cant get anything
guns.gif
until they have resolved the license which has been over 2 months now, the lady on the phone told me they had to submit every product they wish to sell and Suzuki would yay or nay what they can or cannot sell

HOW DID FULL GET THAT SET?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? i asked them to back door me a set of decals, they wouldnt budge and are firm they are not releasing any?
rock.gif
YET FULL has a set?
rock.gif
?? is it who you know?
bump.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Full thats an overlay decal correct?
rock.gif
?? it is covering the original GOLD?
rock.gif
??? to keep all the grey decals you have to use an overlay?
lurk.gif

rock.gif

How are the sharp tips on the hayabusa text holding up to towel drying? That's my only complaint about aftermarket dacals.
you talk about TAPEWORKS decal ? if yes, NO PROBLEM

that holds very well, it is good quality, I can ensure it to you, one would say origin
just little problem with GSX1340R chrome stickers from EBAY... sharp tips falls apart slightly
sadnews.gif

How are the sharp tips on the hayabusa text holding up to towel drying? That's my only complaint about aftermarket dacals.
you talk about TAPEWORKS decal ? if yes, NO PROBLEM

that holds very well, it is good quality, I can ensure it to you, one would say origin
just little problem with GSX1340R chrome stickers from EBAY... sharp tips falls apart slightly  
sadnews.gif
Mine dont but then again hey are not off fleabay

Back