Junk do not waste your money

GPW, were they on your OTHER
rock.gif
bike
laugh.gif

Sure makes the addage, " You get what you pay for" True !!!
which other bike........
smile.gif

I bought a powder coated tripple tree from the same guy. When it got here the clip ons would not fit. I called him up, he gave me the number of another guy. That guy said he had never heard of that problem before. (lol). After a few days of phone tag I got mad and dremeled the holes out. He said he would give me a deal on the next thing I bought. 6 months later he couldn't remember that happening.

i honestly started salivating when i saw a pic of those gold sato rearests. no joke.

(Revolution @ Mar. 03 2007,20:52) i honestly started salivating when i saw a pic of those gold sato rearests. no joke.
Believe me Revo, you weren't the only one... But I've got a little project I'm working on with the OSF set I purchased from BigGeorge...

the gold joints are sweet
SHOCKED.gif

It seems like all the yana line is crap. I have'nt heard a good thing about anything they sell

YANA SHIKI products get BAD reviews from all members here
SHOCKED.gif

Seems like all their products are garbage.
pissed.gif

Rizoma all the way.....had em for a awhile and wont buy anything else..Fairly positive they stopped making them though or thats what i last heard anyway..

image358_big.jpg

(jmaz268 @ Mar. 17 2007,16:19) Rizoma all the way.....had em for a awhile and wont buy anything else..Fairly positive they stopped making them though or thats what i last heard anyway..

image358_big.jpg
They are nice looking!! I would love them. They really add to the look of a bike big time

Back