Yana Shiki

Cykill

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone ever use Yana Shiki Stuff? I'm looking to get now rotors for the fromt of my bike. i have the Laster cut Hayabusa wave rotors (look at the pic) and they fu*king suck... they don't float, the squeek, and they eat pads like mad. now they seem to have warped a little. A friend of mine had my stock ones at his place i was just going to put those back on, and as if by magic they dissapeared.

Here is my problem i'd like to just get the galfer waves, but $500 is a tough nut to crack. (I work for 1 of the larger homebuilders and the housing market took a sh*t recently) so i'm watching my pennies. as job security seems a bit in question. these are over $100 cheeper, but if they suck I'll spend the extra, or i'll look for a set of stock ones i can get cheep.

Anyone have any ideas I'm open for suggestions...

Thanks,

Steven

STEVEN_001a.jpg

I've always heard excellent remarks about Galfer and would go with what is proven to work. Haven't read much about Yana Shiki but the little I have hasn't been good....I would pay the extra $$ and go with Galfer for stopping power...

Josh

I posted up a thread a couple of days ago about this very subject. I found a complete set front and rear on ebay for less than $400. Something seemed a little off, I posted here and several ppl came back and said stay away from them.

Don

Turn around and run! Don't go cheap when it comes to the only and only thing that makes your bus stop.

(300Busa @ Sep. 26 2006,22:14) Turn around and run!  Don't go cheap when it comes to the only and only thing that makes your bus stop.
I agree, but doesn't gurt to ask.....

yeah, you will probably be in the same boat that you are in now. ebc makes some nice ones that are cheaper then the galfers if you like the gold carriers.

(StreetnTrack @ Sep. 27 2006,14:50) yeah, you will probably be in the same boat that you are in now.  ebc makes some nice ones that are cheaper then the galfers if you like the gold carriers.
Can you shoot me a brice please charles.

i have the galfer break lines, and i am impressed with them. Go with that brand if you can afford it.

cody

Thanks for the warning on the Yana Shiki stuff, I was looking at some of their stuff myself.

You might want to look through the classifieds here, I'm sure somebody has stock rotors they will part with.

Back