Ok you have to do this. you'll feel real good.

And I thought this forum would only help me with my Busa?
rock.gif

BOY was I wrong!!!
laugh.gif

Been doing this for a while. Circle your address and write in "remove from your mailing list". Really seems to have cut down on the crap I get.

lol...Been mailing their crap back to them for years....And I still get junk mail in the mailbox.......never thought of adding a box of rocks to the letter...lol

<!--EDIT|carolinadoublej
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155335240 -->

Anybody get those "prayer rugs" from that scammer church...Saint Matthews out of Oklahoma?

Few months back I got another one in the mail. After you do all kinds of stupid rituals with the prayer rug you're supposed to send them a "seed gift" in the prepaid envelope. When they receive that, they promise to go into a special room and pray for you and your seed gift will be turned into riches.

I was sitting in a parking lot having lunch in my service van while reading through the 2nd one I received. First I grabbed a handful of pennies off the dash. Then the 6 dead AA batteries I just changed out of the CO detector that morning. The I went to the garbage can in back and started stuffing in old screws and chunks of metal.
The envelope weighed several pounds and looked like a ball when I was done. I had to reinforce it with tape to keep it from exploding.

I filled out all the info...I'm known as Mr. Suzuki Hayabusa and I did use my real address.
There was a mail box in the parking lot so as I was leaving I drove up to it and dropped it in. It fell to the bottom with a loud THUNK.

Believe it or not it made it there! Within a week they sent me a prayer book and then stuff started arriving in the mail every single day. Only bad thing is they got my name wrong. They spelled it Mr. Suzuki Hayahusa.
sad.gif

After a while I was getting doubles of everything delivered the same day. The prayer fleece was nice...a red piece of felt. I once got 2 pennies, I think I was supposed to leave one outside my front door and the other in one of my shoes and walk on it for a few feet and then send it back to them....that would get me a new house or something.
Then there was the single prayer slipper that you put on your foot and walk like 10 steps and send it back to them. It was made out of brown paper.
Last week a got a nickel and a few pennies but I can't remember what I was supposed to do with them.

I've been having a lot of fun with the stuff. I hand it out to coworkers and leave them laying around desks back at the office. A good friend and fellow tech actually thinks I'm into this new religion and it's ticking him off because he's been trying to "save me" for the past 14 years.
smile.gif

You can read about these scammers here:
http://stupidevilbastard.com/index....ug_scam

Back