Chase Bank trash mail

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I finally got through to Chase bank... I get at least 3 junk mails a week from them for preapproved accounts tons of junk mail and now email solicitations....

SO Here we go:

Phase I Chase = shredder (I love my shredder, it even does CD's)

Well I took an Amazon offer to get $33 off my new $90 weed whacker... sounded like a deal to me....

Phase II it is a fricken Chase card....

Phase III refer to Phase I been shredding the bill for at least 60 days
rofl.gif

They then charged me a $30 late fee... CRAP so much for cheapo weed whacker..

called them about this and told them to kindly remove the $30 late charge and I would also pay my bill..
They basically said "Screw you buddy, we got you" I said, well thank you Chase bank, you spend all that money on junk mail to my house and it just cost me my cool discount...

Tell you what.... (as I pay my balance online)

close my charge account
Quit sending me email
Quit sending me junk mail

I have been debt free for around 20 years, I just sleep tons better knowing if my income stopped tomorrow, everything is already paid for (I know it gives me a bad attitude)

But it does not make sense they go to so much trouble to get a new account and then blow it off when i complain about something that was sort of their fault...

I hate being out the $30 but I am still laughing at myself for the shredder.....

I wrote all 3 major credit bureaus about 3 years ago and told them to remove my name from their national mail listing for solicitations and they did (they have to if asked) and my junk mail went to just about nothing. I think it only lasts for 5 yrs before I have to do it again, but well worth it.

Back