Junk do not waste your money

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
busa_rearsets_blk.jpg

These Yana Shiki rear-sets suck, very cheaply made. Broke a set on the dyno today. Thank god I was not on a road trip. Spend the money and get what you pay for....just FYI. Sometimes $299.00 is just that....
firedevil.gif

I have heard several horror storys about the Swingarm extensions...

They broke because they're cheap or they broke because of your superhuman strength?
rock.gif

What broke? Pics if ya can please sir.

They broke because they're cheap or they broke because of your superhuman strength?  
rock.gif

What broke?  Pics if ya can please sir.
The shift lever broke. Brand new just used on the dyno and snap. If they broke just shifting, Lord knows what would have happened on the road. I am not taking a picture of their junk. Trust me or buy them and find out the hard way. Ask DJ "Sageronin" he was there. I guess two hours of dyno tuning was too much. But DJ's numbers are very nice he will have more on that later.
biggrin.gif

good info greg.

Let me know if he wants my OSF sets, I'll trade them for mirrors!!
laugh.gif

busa_rearsets_blk.jpg

These Yana Shiki rear-sets suck, very cheaply made. Broke a set on the dyno today. Thank god I was not on a road trip. Spend the money and get what you pay for....just FYI. Sometimes $299.00  is just that....
firedevil.gif
This looks like the same set NYC parts sells. They have them triple chromed too. I had a feeling something was up. Thanks for the heads up!

busa_rearsets_blk.jpg

These Yana Shiki rear-sets suck, very cheaply made. Broke a set on the dyno today. Thank god I was not on a road trip. Spend the money and get what you pay for....just FYI. Sometimes $299.00  is just that....
firedevil.gif
This looks like the same set NYC parts sells. They have them triple chromed too. I had a feeling something was up. Thanks for the heads up!
Yep....thats where I got them.............JUNK!

well...

i have a set for about 8 months now. the only problem ive had is striping screws and it being a pain in the ass to adjust the shift lever. i was going to sell them but i guess not anymore cause i doubt anyone on the board will want them now...lol but now you got me worried. anyone have the stock shift lever laying around? so i can go back to stock. i have the rear set but the shift lever is missing i have a friend go down and need one so i gave it away and now i cant go back to stock

<!--EDIT|jjbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157123995 -->

well...

i have a set for about 8 months now. the only problem ive had is striping screws and it being a pain in the ass to adjust the shift lever. i was going to sell them but i guess not anymore cause i doubt anyone on the board will want them now...lol but now you got me worried. anyone have the stock shift lever laying around? so i can go back to stock. i have the rear set but the shift lever is missing i have a friend go down and need one so i gave it away and now i cant go back to stock
I'll have one for you as soon as my Gilles arrive.

GPW, were they on your OTHER
rock.gif
bike
laugh.gif

Sure makes the addage, " You get what you pay for" True !!!

Back