Job Update

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers. After many meetings and lots of prayers, I DID get to keep my job. They even paid me for the three weeks that I was out.
I am kind of scared of some type of retaliation, but I have that documented with my HR department. I guess I will just have to lay low and keep myself straight. But I am not complaining!!
I am still gonna keep looking though. There are jobs out there, they are just extremely hard to find!!

Thanks again everyone!!

Very, very few people get a second chance. Sounds like a great opportunity for you sir. Congratz on the back pay and keeping the job. CYA :thumbsup:

Keep your head low, and you keep on track with your job duties. Congrats on keep the job. In current trends that is truly something to be thankful for. :beerchug:

Congrats on the save! Continue to do what you have to do and fly below the radar. :beerchug:

congrats. id definitely keep my ear to the ground and look for something else though. If they did it once they could do it again. did you even get an apology?

Dependable people are still hard to come by as well. Don't cut yourself short because they probably need you as badly as you need them!

fantastic news! Keep your head up, positive attitude and by all means search the jobs and find something. Its ALWAYS easier to find a job when you have one than when you dont ;)

Just a thought, I would document your days, what you did, how much time it took, etc moving forward. Take the harder tasks (if there are any) and keep a good log. That way if this ever comes up again, you have documented proof of the value you provide to the company. Should make any discussions easier next time if the other candidates dont have the same documentation :beerchug:

Back