My Life in a Nutshell

Laura has had more than her share of difficulties. Her first complication is With Scleroderma. She has had that for some time. Now this... She is taking this so hard. I knew something was wrong when she began to push me away. I continued to pray for her and show her Unconditional love. Then she finally told me why... The scariest part for me, Is for sometime I have been tring to get her to reaffirm her relationship with Christ, She is backslidden. If you pray for her, pray that she renew her relationship with Christ, and that Christ will be done. If he takes her to be home with him, or if healing is in his plans. That's what I want... But His will be done. thanks for all the prayers.
(Lung Cancer btw, not sure if small cell or not, will know even more Wednesday)

Got somemore info today from her. She has Small Cell Cancer, Small Cell is the most difficult to fight as I understand. Laura today seemed abit more upbeat. That made me feel tremendously better. Tomorrow she see's the Octologist (Chemo Doc.) hopefully they can offer something helpful to fight it. Also I found out the size... According to her the Doc. was asstonished it had gone from undetected to the size it is now.... She says if has cunsumes 1/4 of 1 lung. Last Cat /PET scan she had was 6 months ago. She would get them for her scleroderma. I guess her PET scan showed "Activity" but incunclsive as to where...If this makes sence to those of you who are familiar with it. I continue to pray for her everyday, every hour, every moment I can. Prayers from you all are so apprecieated.

Back