Jinkster... you still around?

legbuh

Registered
Hey Jinkster! I saw you're posting here... I was on the FZ board with you.
smile.gif
I also had your DGFB and Dragon scales for my FZ... very rare items that I should have removed before selling...

I saw your posts on the FZ board about your Busa... I was looking for one and wanted to see if anyone made the switch... sure enough! Jinkster did so I KNEW it was the bike for me.. lol...

Still looking for one... working on a couple. Can't wait to read your tips and techniques that I'm sure are all over the board!

Any plans for a DGFB for the Busa? ;)

Yepper!!! I'm still "around"...busa's da biotch man LOL!!! and...I'm not all that anxious to boost'er up either...first bike I've ever owned where I'm "NOT" immediately placing an order for a full exhaust and cams...almost ashamed to admit it but...there's just no need...instead?..I've opted to concentrate on comfy ergo's, upgraded brakes (pads & SS braided lines) and properly adjusted suspension but...the bike comes stock with PLENTY of engine!!!...as in...I still look like...
wow.gif
..every time I take it out. LOL!!!

And just when I was gett'in a touch bored with my 138rwhp 78ftlb FZ1 along came....BOOOOHHHHSAAAAAAHH!!!
tounge.gif

Get One...you'll love it!!! L8R, Bill.:cool:

you gonna come to the busa bash at the end of the month Jinkster?
rock.gif

you gonna come to the busa bash at the end of the month Jinkster?
rock.gif
Hey Brain..it's not looking good man.
sad.gif

I walked off my "new dream job" about 3 weeks ago...employement agency told me $18 an hour when the company only pays $15...then?..I come to find out the healthcare costs...the worker is free...but for basic HMO "Family" it was $459...toss in optical/dental and a little term life?...pumped it up to $600 monthly...and I live "Out Of Network"...but take heart cause I could get PPO...which starts out at $739 monthly...they saw I wasn't too happy about that then automatically started giving me the cold shoulder treatment....to the point that they wouldn't even acknowledge my presence when asking job related questions...got the message and did something I haven't done in over 20 years...told'em..

"Ya know...This is a real balless way of dealing with a..Rate Of Pay Issue....and if this is your sorry @$$ method of how to get rid of someone then lemme help ya'll out here...here's how it's done."

Then tossed'em my badge, told'em goodbye, then gathered my belongings and walked...and shook a few of the good guys hands on the way out.

So now I'm presently unemployed and still getting chiropractic treatments/adjustments 3 times a week from the rich, drunk, palm beach woman driving a brand new '05 mustang into the back of my Black Tundra...while I was parked at a stoplight no less...and thanks to the great lumbar support in the seat and the no crumple zone "step-bumper/reese hitch tow package" felt like someone sneaked up behind me and took their best shot at my lower back with a baseball bat...which twisted my lower spine and tore some quadraplex? sump'in or other muscle/tendon that connects my spine to my right hip.

So I'm currently unemployed, resting inbetween adjustments and subpeona'd to go to court OCT/7th to witness against the drunk biotch who refused DUI testing, fought with the cops, got hogtied, spent the night in jail and is now fighting the DUI charge.

Proving yet again...that sometimes?...life truely is a biotch...for me...a rich drunken one. LOL!!!

Game over, Suit Filed, See Ya At The Next Busa Bash and...oh...yea...almost forgot...if things go well?..

I'll buy...LOL!!...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

jinx... you still lovin that puig screen>?   What did it cost?  sj
Yes...I am still loving the screen...it's just the right compliment to my 1 1/4" genmar riser and plays the part and rules the role quite nicely....matter of fact?...a few weeks back a couple of guys at a gas station (one of whom usta own a busa) were eyeballing mine...complimented me on how cool it looked and then as I pointed out what few mods I did?...when I got to the PUIG Touring Windscreen the one says....

"Ah Hah!!!....that's what it is...the screen comes a tad higher up and back giving it a much cooler WINDSWEPT look...I knew something looked different!!!"

I don't recall the exact cost...might of been $69.95 but I think it was either $74.95 or $79.95...whatever it was it was worth every penny...to me anyways.
smile.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I feel your pain. Had the same thing happen to me at 3:00 am at a light with 5 empty lanes. Woman picked my lane and rear ended me. Not another car in sight.

Good to see your crazy azz back postn again and that you're in good spirits, Jinkz.

super.gif

busa's da biotch man LOL!!! [/QUOTE]

LQQks like you've been hangn around those rich ghetto gangster wanna be's again.  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126557237 -->

Good to see your crazy azz back postn again and that you're in good spirits, Jinkz.

super.gif

busa's da biotch man LOL!!!

LQQks like you've been hangn around those rich ghetto gangster wanna be's again.  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
Nah...nutt'in rich about'em....just...."White Trash".
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back