Story For Jinkster

busa_boy_69

Registered
Well I read JINKSTERS story about the A-hole kid trying to jack his Busa. I thought I would share a story about how my 4th of July weekend started out. I finally start my vacation for the week. I get up bright eyed saturday to a low humidity high 70 degree sunshine glorious day and all I am thinking about is jumping on the Busa. I call a buddy of mine up and ask him if he wants to go ride with me on his gixxer 1k. He says sure I will meet you at your house in like 30 minutes. Well I say thats cool but I am gonna ride around town for a few instead of just sitting here I'll meet ya then. So I take off and start tooling around loving the day. I am in the right lane of a 2 lane street in a 45 mph zone. The traffic in front of me starts slowing down. I am thinking I will jump in the other lane and no biggie. I look behind me and there is one car about 50 feet behind me going SLOWER than my current speed so I make the cut over no big deal right? I thought so to but boy was I wrong. Now granted I did cut over in front of these people close but in no way shape or form did they even have to TOUCH their brakes. Well I pull up to the stop light and as they go beside me to make a left hand turn the guy in the passenger seat sticks his head and the window and yells "good time a-hole!" I don't know what it was but I was in no mood for morons crap this day so I cut right over into the turn lane and get right behind them to pull up and yell something back. As soon as I get behind them he pulls over in a gas station parking lot. I pull up next to the car and flip up my visor and yell out "have you got a F'n problem?" Well this guy goes yeah I got a f'n problem and as soon as he says it steps out of his car. I was like oh hell no.....I am figuring he will shove me cuz I am still sitting on the bike and knock us both over so I am into kick ass mode now. I stop it and throw the kickstand down before he can get over to me and start rushing towards him. Since it's obvious he wants to get physical at this point I beat him to the punch. I get 2 inches from his face and put my finger right at it and tell him " Mother F'er if you plan on throwing fists you better knock me out quick cuz when you don't I will F'n kill you!" (I was a little ticked off if you hadn't noticed. lol) He kinda stammers back now cuz I startled him and says " you know what your a f'n punk you need a flack jacket the way you ride (making a crack at the gear I was wearing) " I was like "Well you know what your a F'n ##### do you think you own the road or something? You didn't have to hit your brakes back there so what the F*CK is your problem dude? He says " your my f'n problem you need to learn how to ride" I was like well you know what you need to learn when to keep your B*%ch Arse mouth shut before I monkey stomp you right here in this parking lot (with my finger right in his face again) He then says " maybe I just need to call the cops how about that?" I was like you know what I could give a F*CK less call em I will stand right here and wait! And as a matter of fact ( I could see in his car where he left the door open as he stepped out) how about I tell the cops about that tall boy of budlight you have open in their right now? You feel like taking a breathalizer you F'n #####? He looks at me after that and as he calls me a punk again his wife comes around the corner of the car now and starts telling me I cut her off and yadda yadda yadda. At this point I am seriously losing patience this guy wasn't gonna throw a punch at me and I was not about to keep wasting time on this dumb crap. I looked at him and pointed my finger at him and was like you know what F you and then pointed at his wife and said F you. I get on the bike and fire it up now and as I do he says no F you. I was like dude are you that big a PU*SSY that your gonna keep running your mouth like this? If you wanna fight then lets go if not shut the f*CK up, get in your car, and head back to the trailer park you white trash piece piece of shid! At this point everyone going in the gas station is standing there spectating and laffed at that one. I fired it up and pulled out as he throws the finger at me and I return the salute from traffic.

Now the moral of this story is that no matter how good of a day you are having there is always a pr*ck out there who has a grudge against sportbikers and will try and ruin it for ya. I should have just let it go and went on my way I know but it was just one of those days where my temper got to me. I thought you all might get a kick out of the story though. Oh and by the way lemme tell ya how dumb this guy was

Him- 6'4 about 170 lbs of nothing but bone
Me- 6'2 305 lbs of actual thick build I weight train 5 days a week.

I so would have killed this freaking guy unless he knew some serious kung fu or something. I prolly should have but jail was not an appealing way to spend the 4th.

All in all the next A-hole I will prolly just let go but this kinda struck me as funny afterwards. lol

I think you stumped him when you charged him, lol

He probably thought he was king sh*t until you were more enthused about whoopin his ass then he was.......I love it when punks talk smack and act hard til you bring it right to them. Then it's a whole nother story because now ya pulled their ho' card. He only kept runnin his mouth to save face in front of his wife, that's all.

One of the reasons I always carry a knife on my belt. It's illegal, but I don't give a flyin rats ass. It's come in handy on many occasions for dumbasses just like that. It's more for a reality check to let them know it's going to get ugly if they want to keepin talkin. That's what the Stealth plate's true nature is really good for.....lol

Road rage, happens every day. In LA they just shoot you.

smile.gif

I usually just flip a guy off and walk away from it...its not worth gambling the possible outcomes of something like that..you never know who you are going to be dealing with when you get to the side of the road to meet each other.

I think you stumped him when you charged him, lol

He probably thought he was king sh*t until you were more enthused about whoopin his ass then he was.......I love it when punks talk smack and act hard til you bring it right to them. Then it's a whole nother story because now ya pulled their ho' card. He only kept runnin his mouth to save face in front of his wife, that's all.

One of the reasons I always carry a knife on my belt. It's illegal, but I don't give a flyin rats ass. It's come in handy on many occasions for dumbasses just like that. It's more for a reality check to let them know it's going to get ugly if they want to keepin talkin. That's what the Stealth plate's true nature is really good for.....lol
Yeah dude this guy was a total diaper stain. He didn't want no piece of me he was just showing his arse in front of his wife. Like you sais I pulled his punk card. lol

Road rage, happens every day.  In LA they just shoot you.

smile.gif

I usually just flip a guy off and walk away from it...its not worth gambling the possible outcomes of something like that..you never know who you are going to be dealing with when you get to the side of the road to meet each other.
Thats very true he was a redneck piece of poo so he prolly had a shotgun in the car somewhere to. Like I said I usually walk away from crap like that I don't know what got into me. It just was not a day for me to ignore it I guess.

Road rage, happens every day.  In LA they just shoot you.

smile.gif

umnik.gif
not true...they beat yer ass down first...then they shoot ya...lol..good story though...it is even better when you go up to the skinny punk and take yer jacket off showin da guns...i love the look on their face when they go from raging mad to "oh ####..this guy has guns and will kick my ass.." ha ha..yeah that is why i love the gym...i usually dont start fights...i just end them...
cool.gif

Damn 69-boy, are you really that big? We need a picture posted up showing the big guns. I'll download the photo and next time some cocky motorist give me a hard time I'll just show the photo and ask, "Do you want my friend to come visiting"
tounge.gif

Good Post Man! Does my heart good when some mouth piece gets put in his place!

Road rage is common here in the DC area too, unfortunately so are guns. Not sure about Ohio, but around here gunfights are all too common. It can be a F'ed up world out there sometimes folks.
sad.gif
Stay safe.

I used to live in Manhattan. If you want to road-rage there you'd better be packing heat and be prepared to use it (We had an incident on I95 where a guy in his 20s was shot to death with a crossbow by a guy in his 60s. Moral: doesn't matter if you're in shape or not)

So, just assume everyone else is an a$$hat and go about your business.

That way you aren't suprised when you get cut up/run over etc. and it's a lot less stressful.

I try to anticipate other drivers making dumb moves, and I try not to antagonize other drivers. That way I don't have to get into situations where my life gets ended, or I get carted off to jail, just because of a stupid traffic incident.

Seriously, it's not worth it.

Yeah all in all I agree with all your posts. I knew it was stupid of me to do like 10 minutes afterwards. The guy looked like a real redneck dumby to so he prolly did have a pistol in the car or something. I mean after this incident the other day it made me realize next time I will just flick him the bird and go about my business. Cuz I mean lets say I had threw him the beating he TOTALLY deserved. The cops show up. They see a guy all bloody and his wife standing there and a 25 year old street biker standing there next to a hopped up street bike......who's side do you honestly think they would take? Plus I am the one who chased the guy, I instigated it by pulling up to his car to further the arguing. All in all it was a dumb move on my part but none the less the story was funny so I had to share it. lol

Honestly though I would say the guy thinks twice before shooting off at the mouth like that again though

Back