Another thanks to jinkster

bigdr

Chief Guinness Taster
Donating Member
Registered
Carried out my suspension adjustments according to jinksters post.What a difference,so noticeable. tightens the rear up and stops that wallowing . Front seems , hard to describe, but more positive. The nose diving under heavy braking a lot less noticeable. Hats off to the jinkster.. if you haven't done this simple adjustment you are really missing out...

Cheers to Jinkster
beerchug.gif
40__s.gif

I could not believe I put 20k miles on mine before doing this. The next 20k are going to be alot more fun.

I see a lot of you are reading this post ,don't just skip past this.This will totally transform your bike,note down the link or print it off and DO IT... Or we''ll send over the hired goons lol

so doing this suspension adjustment you speak of really helps the bike feel more responsive from stock,,,no really im going to try and do this tomarrow,,what about two up riding with this set up that jinkster has so gratfully showed us newbie bike mechanics how to do

also do the 90W gear oil mod for the steering stablizer ,,no more shake under full throttle,when the front is light

Ideal , I allways thought my busa was pretty much ok and was prepared to leave well enough alone but after reading some posts here I decided to tackle this. All in ,it took about 45 mins (just being careful and double checking the clicks).Two up riding I can't say as I rarely go 2 up but I can imagine it has to be an improvement .This is only a guide and you may alter settings to suit your style .The neat thing is you can easily return it back to stock...Enjoy the new ride
smile.gif

Back