Jinkster

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to show that there is still honor in some men.  Not trying to insinuate that others don't have honor at all, I just thought this needed to be here.

Quote Fm Bill:

Well folks..I hope my new bosses here don't get to upset with me for posting this but I hafta get it off my chest and outta me head...by speaking from my heart.

I hope some might better understand by me explaining a few things first that are going to sound god aweful close to "Excuses" but they are factual reality for me...so here's the shortlist...

1. With a wife and three daughters?..I woke up 1/2 blind about 6 months ago...as apparently my borderline sugar diabetes evidently decided to cross the border...I had no healthcare...tried to straighten myself out through diet and exercise...did fairly well...eyesight returned to fairly normal within weeks of completely abstaining from any sugar whatsoever and over the past 6 months I've lost nearly 50lbs of body weight...and?..feeling quite a bit better.....but still get quite moody at times.

2. I work 55 hours a week and fugged up a $40,000 part I was machining at work last week...over a silly programming error no doubt due to mental fatigue.

To say I've been under a bit of stress lately is an understatement...and is why I was so looking forward to this past saturday off and to organize a huge busa ride for sunday to get my mind off the shid that's stressing me out so bad and whad I run into first thing saturday morning?...boom...board shutdown...I immdediately paniced and went into action trying to email links out to members only to find...6 hours later..that it was just caps (untimely for me) april fools prank...and I went off.

To say being banned from the board and people I considered a 2nd family of sorts and spent so much time with "hurt" is also an understatement....and after 3 days?...late last night?..I fired cap off a firey pm curtly explaining to him several heated reasons for my disgruntlement...and after laying into each other a few times back and forth?...it was over almost as fast as it started...and not good.

Today?...while at work?..(thanks god I still have a job after last weeks screw up)...I was thinking about some of the points cap brought forth to me in his pm responses....and then I got to figuring...ya know?..to him it was just a prank.....a joke....and how the he11 was he supposed to know what was going on or through my mind...or my personal state of emotions..at the time...and after all...it is "His Board"...the same one he owns and busts his butt to manage...and me?..he11..I was just a guest in his home..and by the end of todays workday?...I decided...I was in the wrong for going off on him like I did...and when I got home to re-read his responses to me again?...I started feeling like the worlds biggest ingrate and...one he11 of an...april fool.

Obviousely?...I was the azzhole that took it the hardest...and also vented my anger in various inappropriate actions and elevated levels of hostility....by taking it all out on caps april fools joke...a prank he had every right to pull...and I guess even I hafta admit it sure was one he11 of a good one...sure bit me hard at a bad time...and now?..It's cost me thousands of online friends and my posting privilages I used to have at Hayabusa.org.

So...without further adue?...cap?...I'm sorry man...I apologize...I said many things out of anger at other places aimed at you and that was just wrong of me to do...way over the top..as has been said...it was just a joke.

That said?...I have decided either I or my life or both are seriously fugged up...why me?....why did I take it hardest and go off like that?....and the only answer I can think of is my own personal stress levels...I'm not fit for social consumption.

L8R, Bill.

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144199095 -->

beerchug.gif
super.gif

thank u for explaining
I myself been in some very stressful situations
including some life altering(I don't want to discuss at this time)
I don't know what its like to lose ur vision
I'm glad to hear ur doin better
If u need some health help: diets what not, lemme know

sometimes stress gets the best of us
it can seem like it puts a stranglehold on ur life
and there's no escaping

we all make errors in life
not many own up to them tho
rarely do they ever, repair the damage done

thanks for doing both

I say we possibly let him back. that sounds like it was from the heart.
smile.gif
wink.gif

Thanks for posting this. If he is big enough to say I'm sorry. I think Cap will be kind enough to listen to him. An apology is all about giving of oneself, whether the apology is accepted or not is not nearly as important as getting those words out. Good on you Bill for the public apology. I respect you.

Thanks for posting this. If he is big enough to say I'm sorry. I think Cap will be kind enough to listen to him. An apology is all about giving of oneself, whether the apology is accepted or not is not nearly as important as getting those words out. Good on you Bill for the public apology. I respect you.
+1

Nicely said, Bill. I, too, have said things out of haste and have been very appreciative and thankful for those who stuck by me and were willing to forgive me for my 'temporary insanity'.

I second yamahor...let's give him another chance.

I have been there and done that...
Good for you, your post says a mountain of things...
The good, the bad and the ugly parts of your life...
I am sorry for all that you are going through and offer my assistance in any way to you...
Remember, as bad as things seem now they must get better soon...
When your at rock bottom there is nowhere else to go but up...
So hang in there and make the best of it all...
As for the board, I hope Doug feels the same as the rest of us and helps put things back as they were...
One big happy, although disturbed/disfunctional family...
You have my vote to come on back...
I myself, have learned a few things from your knowledge and experiance with a Busa...

Later,
David

dont get me starting another online petition to get Jinkster back.

smile.gif

we want jink, we want jink

IT HAS BEEN SAID- TO ERR IS HUMAN; FORGIVENESS IS DIVINE....just sum things to chew on Cap. don't know wat all was said, but for a man to truly change, they must first recognize their own faults-seems like jinkster has done that.
hope this all worx out for the best.:;):

I don't know what was exchanged between you and Cap. Obviously it was not taken too lightly. I certainly feel you have made a giant step in the right direction. It takes a lot to admit it when you have done something wrong. Hopefully the damage is not too severe. Your fate as far as future participation in H.org is in the hands of the Cap. I respect his decision one way or the other. Regardless, I hope things start working out better for you. Keep an eye on your health, we’ve only got one body to last us a lifetime. Spare parts are few and far between.

Well said. It's never easy to admit when you've made a mistake, so regardless of the outcome, that apology shows character. Hopefully all will work out. Respect here as well.

In the management class I attended all last week, one of the things we talked about was how to build relationships. One thing needed to build a relationship is "Trust". Trust is allowing yourself to be voulnerable to others.

Bill has more than made himself voulnerable by the statements above, and as far as "I" am concerned, "I" trust that he is being sincere in his apology, and I trust that he is due another chance.

Bill...You're always welcome here as far as "I" am concerned.
cool.gif

Back