Jacka$$ Parking!

FlatlandBusa

Registered
Occasionally people seem to go out of their way with terrible parking.
If you have some good ones post them!

I'll start with a couple good ones,,

This on was at a restaurant that had a mostly empty back lot, but here he is taking up most of the spaces near the entrance.
IMG_20140820_180104_203.jpg

I like to park my beater pickup about two inches away from the drivers door of people who park like this. If you like your car that much take a few extra steps and park at the far end of the lot.
IMG_20150228_091324631.jpg

Great thread, there is something like this on my Jk forum. Send more!

This proves that most people are LAZY.

I have a nice vehicle and I park away from others which also give me a little exercise compared to
parking as close to the door as possible.

Occasionally people seem to go out of their way with terrible parking.
If you have some good ones post them!

I'll start with a couple good ones,,

This on was at a restaurant that had a mostly empty back lot, but here he is taking up most of the spaces near the entrance.
IMG_20140820_180104_203.jpg

I like to park my beater pickup about two inches away from the drivers door of people who park like this. If you like your car that much take a few extra steps and park at the far end of the lot.
IMG_20150228_091324631.jpg
the first one I don't get wat the problem is? the guy has a trailer. if he parks normally the trailer wud hav been sticking out into the road.

the second one is at wallyworld and it seems like the whole lot is empty so again I don't see the issue. its not illegal to do that and ull likely not hav some idiot park his hoopdie next to ur nice car and open up his door and smash urs cause he/she doesn't giv a chit about their vehicle.

the first one I don't get what the problem is? the guy has a trailer. if he parks normally the trailer would have been sticking out into the road.

the second one is at wallyworld and it seems like the whole lot is empty so again I don't see the issue. its not illegal to do that and you'll likely not have some idiot park his hooptie next to your nice car and open up his door and smash yours cause he/she doesn't give a chit about their vehicle.

I stated in the first post that there was an entire empty back lot that the trailer driver could have parked in, the driver was a healthy middle aged male who was just to lazy to walk to 50 extra steps so instead he blocks most of the parking spots next to the door.

If a person is really concerned about their car, why double park when it would be far safer to park at the far end of the lot next to the curb?

People are really all about me and don't ever think about how their actions affect others.

This person parks like this every morning I take my daughter to school. Jackass! And it must be catching on because here is two spots down.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This person parks like this every morning I take my daughter to school. Jackass! And it must be catching on because here is two spots down.

I'm not a fan of doing any damage to another vehicle because the driver appears to be selfish.

But I might very well think about putting a sticky note on their windshield saying "If you can't park between the lines please park on the street or in a different lot. Failure
to do so may end with this vehicle being towed at the owners expense."

I stated in the first post that there was an entire empty back lot that the trailer driver could have parked in, the driver was a healthy middle aged male who was just to lazy to walk to 50 extra steps so instead he blocks most of the parking spots next to the door.

If a person is really concerned about their car, why double park when it would be far safer to park at the far end of the lot next to the curb?

People are really all about me and don't ever think about how their actions affect others.
u said a mostly empty parking lot. so he has to drive to the back lot where he may or may not find a parking spot to fit his long ass truck and trailer wen he has a perfect spot where he parked?

apparently uve never owned a truck and trailer before. u think its like owning a yogo and u just pull into any parking spot lol. and maybe he didn't want to park in the back lot where he cudnt see his truck. did u think of that?

lol park at the end of the lot next to the curb? why wud anyone do that and have to walk that much further? the lot is half empty.

park at the end of the lot next to the curb? why wud anyone do that and have to walk that much further? the lot is half empty.

I assume that the driver is not handicapped (otherwise I'm sure he would use that spot) so a few extra steps (never killed anyone) is the price to pay if you
want to make sure your vehicle is not scratched or dented. If they don't want to walk a few extra steps then they shouldn't park like they own the place. JMHO

This guy couldn't take a clue from the other pickup and trailer parked at the far end of the lot, so he parks as close as he possibly can to the door. Yes, the driver was healthy, and not handicapped...

IMG_20150607_104749_441.jpg

I couldn't care less what other people do.

I mean if that is what bothers you , you need to start riding your bike more, a lot more. :thumbsup:

It doesn't matter if the lot is half empty or not. It's principle. Spots are laid out for you and everyone else that needs to be there. What makes you so special you can't use them properly. At what point is the parking lot full enough that you should use the spots as painted and not how you see fit?
The same goes for all the lazy people that juat push the cart into a spot and drive away. The cart was provided for you by the establishment out of courtesy not so they can be left everywhere. Would you go to a friends for supper and leave your plate under the deck in the back yard or put it back where it belongs. Juat cause its a store doesn't mean you treat like that. Have some respect.

Back