Fire Lane is for Fire Stuff

I park my bike in legal spots. Somtimes I will park on the sidewalk, but only if I know the people inside well enough to know I won't get towed. Parking on the sidewalk is more of a security thing though. And it's not really inconveniencing anyone either.

You gotta love those special people in their lives that are just to lazy to walk that extra 5 feet. I would have been a **** and parked behind her, went inside to eat my breakfast. I did see a good one today. There was an officer responding to a call with lights and sirens. The blue ford focus pulled over to the right, but kept on rolling down the street.

That is such a tired argument. It seems one cannot yearn for the old days without being labeled a racist. Why is that?

I think your missing his point. His post was not at all intended to label you a racist.

I think your missing his point. His post was not at all intended to label you a racist.

I know he wasn't calling me a racist specifically, but the implication seemd to be that one cannot view the past with admiration because it was tainted with segregation/slavery.

How did I misunderstand this?

slavery-gets-****-done-tshirt1.png

:laugh: :whistle:

Last edited:
S4L, even though your link didn't work, may I ask that you remove that information please. It's very distasteful.

Back