It's officially winter

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 23 2006,16:08) What's WINTER
rock.gif
You suck!!!!! Probably to cold for you to ride What is it like 60, 70 or something?
guns.gif

That's ok, will be in Florida on Business next week, without Busa though
sad.gif

(Fate @ Dec. 23 2006,19:17)
(BA BUSA @ Dec. 23 2006,16:08) What's WINTER
rock.gif
You suck!!!!! Probably to cold for you to ride What is it like 60, 70 or something?  
guns.gif

That's ok, will be in Florida on Business next week, without Busa though  
sad.gif
It was 58 and partly cloudy @ Laguna the other day  
pissed.gif

Hopefully it will be a little warmer when I go to Infenion (Sears Point) in 4 weeks  
wink.gif

i definately like the middle finger made out of snow. That is my view of winter as well and am busy myself polishing just about everything on my bike to get her ready for daytona in about 9 weeks when kawiboy11 and I go down for bike week. Can't show up without her looking pretty!!
beerchug.gif

Ride year round. Going back to work tomorrow night, it will more than likely clear up and hit the 60's and 70's.
beerchug.gif

Ok now that all the warm weather locations have crushed our mellons, how bout some posts from you guys in Antarctica, north pole,Swiss Alps, or Northern Canada. If you post up and tell me you are riding in 60 to 70 deg. weather I'm going to puke!
eek2.gif

(GSXcite @ Dec. 26 2006,18:51) Ok now that all the warm weather locations have crushed our mellons, how bout some posts from you guys in Antarctica, north pole,Swiss Alps, or Northern Canada. I you post up and tell me you are riding in 60 to 70 deg. weather I'm going to puke!
eek2.gif
My son was riding yesterday and today...morning (after coffee etc.) was 58* or so and warmed up to 71* this afternoon. I went for a short ride as well, but not on the Busa, on the TTR-50
smile.gif

Winter, I'd actually appreciate a wintered over time. I could get the Busa painted, powder coat all the things I want to clean, modify etc... Shoots, I'd even get in some snowboarding time, havent had much of that since 02' when I moved to Hawaii, and no stuck in AZ.

Back