Winter gloves ?

C_Henry

Registered
I'm needing some winter riding gloves. I'll be riding in 45+ degree temps. So, its not really that cold. Just need a good,warm glove to ride in. Which ones do you suggest ?

From a guy in the Northern VT mountains where it can be 30 degrees in the middle of Summer sometimes.
I use non-motorcycle specific gloves made by Reusch.
Excellant gloves for the $$$.

Reusch.com
They have a 34 meg download of there complete line on the web site.
This pair is 5 years old.
I was wearing them when I was chucked down the road in December.

IMG_0232.JPG

Backs.
Really designed for Alpine skiing.
I have 3 different pairs and use them for snowmobiling, 4 wheeling, motorcycling and skiing / snowboarding.

IMG_0233.JPG

I wear my Burton Snowboarding gloves... Don't think they would do much but keep me warm... But I'm a sissy if it is under fourty degrees I won't ride
tounge.gif
I just go into the garage and stare at my baby.
laugh.gif

Gordini (several styles to chose from, I like the gauntlet style)
Ski gloves but very warm, waterproof, Cheaper than motorcycle gloves! Mine are over ten years old........

Have a look at Held Hawks....goretex lining and super warm. Retail is about $130.00 I found mine on ebay at a great price.

hey man, I bought these on ebay a couple of weeks ago and I love them.  Brand name is Metis blaster gloves.  I got them to my door for $37 bucks. They are black with silver carbon fiber and kevlar knuckle protectors. I ride around here in east TN with temps 20-30 and I stay fairly warm on long trips. When I ordered these I just expected a average pair of leather gloves. When I opened them I was like, holy sh*t these are really probaly more like 800-100 bucks pair of gloves. Seller on ebay is metissportusa.

<!--EDIT|sportrider1296
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137733566 -->

Attachments

• gloves
    16.5 KB · Views: 252
hey man, I bought these on ebay a couple of weeks ago and I love them.  Brand name is Metis blaster gloves.  I got them to my door for $37 bucks. They are black with silver carbon fiber and kevlar knuckle protectors.  I ride around here in east TN with temps 20-30 and I stay fairly warm on long trips.  When I ordered these I just expected a average pair of leather gloves.  When I opened them I was like, holy sh*t these are really probaly more like 800-100 bucks pair of gloves.  Seller on ebay is metissportusa.
Now you've done it.
I'm going have to go thru my glove bag.
And show you guys what it means to have great functional gloves for all occasions.

I just got the heated grips . I've heard nothing but good things about them so what the hell . I ride everyday and its cold .

Back