It's officially winter

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Ok now that it's winter, What do you do to fill the gap when you can't ride. Lets see some posts of your hobbies or other interests. For me, the best way to cure cabin fever is to play my guitar and do some recording. Have not played much this summer due ro riding. Before I can play however, I need to go get some new guitar strings.

On the Busa, it's 47 deg. in Kansas City. See Ya!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I just Got My Compound Bow Re-strung! String Broke on it 8 years ago and I went to a shop a while back and got the bug again. I used to go to the 3D range a few days a week. Went by the range yesterday and it was for sale so I am going to have to look for another range now. Never Hunted with it because wife would never (EVER) eat the meat I killed!

Well, lets see, my hobby for the winter. Well, work on my Busa, do some more work on my Busa, Eat, plan a trip to bike week, umm........Sit and bitch about the weather! Oh yeah, I almost forgot , buy more **** for my busa!
bowdown.gif

(bigoltool @ Dec. 23 2006,10:55) I just Got My Compound Bow Re-strung! String Broke on it 8 years ago and I went to a shop a while back and got the bug again. I used to go to the 3D range a few days a week. Went by the range yesterday and it was for sale so I am going to have to look for another range now. Never Hunted with it because wife would never (EVER) eat the meat I killed!
There has got to be some good hunting in the Northwest. Go shoot her one of those moose or a big black bear or something. You can get her to eat it. Just tell her they taste just like chicken!
biggrin.gif

(kawiboy11 @ Dec. 23 2006,12:35) Well, lets see, my hobby for the winter.  Well, work on my Busa, do some more work on my Busa, Eat, plan a trip to bike week, umm........Sit and bitch about the weather!  Oh yeah, I almost forgot , buy more **** for my busa!  
bowdown.gif
What else you buying for the busa Cody? I suppose a nice new turbo kit would get you down the strip. With the weather your having you may not have anything to bitch about. If it stays nice and you don't have anything to bitch about, give me a call and I'll ask the wife for suggestions!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 23 2006,14:08) What's WINTER
rock.gif
Dagnabbit BA, don't rub it in or I'll ask you whats an earthquake, or whats smog, or whats a traffic backup, or whats the cost for an average home!  
smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

tounge.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

(GSXcite @ Dec. 23 2006,14:14)
(BA BUSA @ Dec. 23 2006,14:08) What's WINTER
rock.gif
Dagnabbit BA, don't rub it in or I'll ask you wats an earthquake, or whats smog, or whats a traffic backup, or whats the cost for an average home!  
smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

tounge.gif
Well I do know what those are
sad.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

I guess it would be mean to tell ya I did a Track Day @ Laguna last Wed
tounge.gif

(BA BUSA @ Dec. 23 2006,14:18) I guess it would be mean to tell ya I did a Track Day @ Laguna last Wed
tounge.gif
Yes it would. I would love to ride that track. I bet it awesome ! I did
muscle.gif
go for a 2 hour ride today here in Kansas City. A little nippy, but still had fun. Even hit some twisties which is exciting with cold tires.

(GSXcite @ Dec. 23 2006,14:57)
(BA BUSA @ Dec. 23 2006,14:18) I guess it would be mean to tell ya I did a Track Day @ Laguna last Wed
tounge.gif
Yes it would. I would love to ride that track. I bet it awesome ! I did
muscle.gif
 go for a 2 hour ride today here in Kansas City. A little nippy, but still had fun. Even hit some twisties which is exciting with cold tires.
cool.gif

winter has not set in yet in ny , 60 today 60 tommorow ? beach is a realy cool place to kill some time in the winter , take the dog for a walk /run pretty much have the place to yourself ! other th
all_coholic.gif
an that beat the wife n play with the kids !
wow.gif

62 here again today. cant ride waiting on parts. around here in the winter we get warm days often enough to ride . im almost complete on mods for this winter, so i guess i will teach myself how to photoshop like some of the great ones on here and throw in a cell phone hack ever now and then.

I  read a lot. King, Koontz, Kellerman....I'm on a first name basis at the library. We have some rental homes so unfortunately that keeps me busy in an un-fun way. It seems like there's always something that needs fixing. If I find time. a little  
all_coholic.gif
 with a good cigar is good therapy
smile.gif

read, watch movies
lurk.gif
, surf the .org, start my mod list for this next year
race.gif
, work out to try to stay in decent shape
muscle.gif
, curl up next to some little honey and stay warm
smileyexhibit.gif

p.s. this list was not made in the order of priorities
tounge.gif

I find myself here or on ebay looking for more things I need for my new busa. I got to ride today and it got up almost to 45 here. the twisties are scary with a cold tire+rode and I did manage to get pulled out in front of by some girl in a piece of crap car. It was close. I went to see my brother and cody. They were not ridin though.

Back