Its come... FINALLY

shenoyp

Hayabusa Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
Yo guys,

Its here... Its finally here guy's. My four moths of long painful wait is fianlly over.... My busa is here. Fug she is HOT! I'm totally at a loss for words .. ... ...

Posting one picture today. Have to ride here today, so will post more pictures in the days to come
devil.gif

IMGP0914.JPG

Nice dude!!! I had to wait a week and thought I was gonna die, can't imagine 4 months.

Now get out there and ride!

Nice bike. What is with the sticker on your front fender. You might want to get some Goof Off for that.

You dont lQQk to excited shenoyp
rock.gif
  I gurrantee when you get back from taking her out you'll have a shiat eatn grin from ear to ear on your next photo you post.
Gongratz on your new luv, now give her a name and let the modz begin.
beerchug.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

Congrats dude
beerchug.gif

Just so you know......That busa grin you'll have WILL NOT go away for a long time, and there's no cure. You'll just have to learn to live with it.
laugh.gif
cool.gif

lol...nitrous, that sticker has come off now
wink.gif

Put about 60Km on her already... will ride more tomorrow. BTW, I observed that my temperature guage is going close to RED when its on idle, not on RED but close to it. But the tempereture is all fine at midway when i'm riding. Is that normal
rock.gif
...Any of you have any call on that
smile.gif

Rhythm, I'm very happy... but looks like im not too good at expressing my feelings on a photograph. Will show you a more happier face in tomorrows picture
tounge.gif

Congrats, shenoyp!! It's great to see the beginning of another man/Busa relationship. About the temp gauge, have you checked the coolant level? One good suggestion....do the kickstand mod. I did mine yesterday and the difference in the ability of the bike to roll off the kickstand is like night & day. Enjoy!

Congrats! You won't be able to hide the smile from now on!

Congrats. 4 months of waitng? I think I would have died from the anticipation. I waited 4 days when I got mine and was close to yakking from the excitement. Enjoy her!
beerchug.gif

red the coolent levelis ok... I checked on the bike's manual, and It suggests not to leave the bike on idling for too long as it heats up
smile.gif
I just want to know if other owners have had any similar experience...
smile.gif
Yeah i'll get the kick stand mod done in a day or two

smile.gif

Congratulations!! Nice lookin' bike bro...definately post up some more pics of the rest of the bike. I love that color scheme.
beerchug.gif

Did you order it from Canada? That looks like the '04 Canada only color scheme...
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107704883 -->

beerchug.gif

What is your ambient temp there? I live in the UAE, ride with temps near 40celsius! my gauge never read that hot till I installed these pos srp gauges!Maybe a defective gauge in your case, but if it goes down while you're riding, I dont think so.Are you in heavy traffic as well?
rock.gif

I have seen mine go about 3/4 of the way up the gauge while idling when it's hot out. Other then that, no problems.

you may have some air in your cooling system .remove cap on overflow and taking care leaning bike over. and you will get the air out.it will work .just dont drop it.

Back