Finally Got It!!!

ChiTownBusa

Registered
Hey All,

I finally got the new Busa late last night. I'm having a house built right now, so I'm in an apartment and have to keep it at my parents' house for a while. I'm going over there today, so I'll make sure to get some good pictures. My little brother's '04 GSX750R is there as well, so I'll make sure to take a few shots of it as well.

Congrats!
beerchug.gif
Can't wait to see yer pics. Make sure to get 'er outside in the sunlight for the pics. No dark garage shots!
wink.gif

Congrats on your new purchase... I will be getting a new Busa for my birthday in July maybe sooner(crossing fingers) Not sure what I want. I really like the 2004 Canadian blue/black but you never know.

Congrats !! ... Hope you get to ride soon ... be safe out there! Can't wait to see your pics .

DJ

Congrats...Great color choice!!! Great bike choice! ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the crappy garage pics, but it's been raining here today.  I already got stuck in it once earlier in the day.  No need to get her wet just for some pics.

PDR_0011.jpg

Nice lookin' ride.
beerchug.gif
I guess we'll give you a pass on the garage pics since it's rainin'. At least it ain't a dark garage!
wink.gif

Here's my little bro's '04 GSX750R after some dumbass in a car blows through a stop sign. Thank God he's fine, but the right side plastics, pipe, turn signal, mirror, and windscreen bracket are toast.

pdr_0008.jpg

Sorry to hear about your bros gix. One of the guys that I know around here had the same thing happen to him, the guy blew past a stop sign and clipped him and kept on trucking. They still don't know who it was.

Back