Finally It's Done......

Sweet!!!
biggrin.gif

looks very nice. Time to shine up the seat and mirror boots! You have my buisiness when its time to paint..
smile.gif

looks awesome...i will have to see that in person next time i am up that way...my family lives in Morristown and I am up there a few times a year atleast...

Taking paint jobs in now...tis the season anyone wants anything let me know. Just send me a PM or email...thanks  
cool.gif
Yeah, I'd like my Busa painted please!
tounge.gif
Thinking about the colors of the Denver Broncos?
biggrin.gif

Mick, it looks awesome...pics probably don't do it justice! I love the red paint...

Just awesome...
cool.gif

cool.gif

The bike looks good Mick, isnt that a different color than the tail section you posted a pic of the other day? I thought you were doing a ghost flame thing in a different color.???

lookin great! I have been toying with redoing mine.... might have to chat about it and see what kinda things we can cook up
cool.gif

can you ball park what a full paint job with custom graphics would run .... won't hold you to it but just gimmie an idea since I've never looked into it. Can Pm me if ya want with it

Hey VA we can make it the Broncos for sure....lol my second best team....
wink.gif
Nitrous I started out with the ghost flame look....and it looked pretty damn good when I got it done....in fact several people didnt know what to think when I decided to change it....I had all the pieces done expect one when I made the change....just a preference I guess and alot of extra work bro....
biggrin.gif

Back