Ride of my life.

hawk316

Registered
Hello board, finally got my busa today. It was the ride of my life. I can't wait till the break -in period is over to really ride. The welcome that I got from everyone was wonderfull. Also tell me what is the best cleaner and or polish for my "baby". I will be posting some pictures real soon.

welcome...and ride safe bro. Just do a search on it....there should be some good topics on it.

Welcome to the obsession.

Do a search on the word Zaino and Bullet Train!

All of your questions will be answered.

Welcome aboard!
biggrin.gif

The fun NEVER stops.

Welcome aboard! be careful and do lots of reading here. So much to be learned. And be sure to share pictures and ask questions. Everyone here loves to give a hand.

Enjoy.

Welcome and congrats! Hurry up and post some pics!!! It's a requirement you know?
tounge.gif

Welcome to the addiction!  Be safe.
You know.. that is funny... "welcome to the addiction" See, i thought that was just something to say you know.. I have always liked bikes and cars and this hayabusa is in a differenet league of addictions.. My example.

I buy the new busa... Pay 11000 for it out the door with helme3t and gloves... I say to myself "sweet, i aint spendin a penny more, im set and dont need anything..." few days later i already have the rear fender cut off.. Then i decide thats not good enough and i go and buy the top gun undertail.... I say sweet, now im done... BUT, while the bike is in the house gettin the undertail on i figure i hate the look of the black rims.. so, i figure i might as well get them chromed... SOO as im waiting for the rims to get back from the chromers i have a new exhaust on order.. ahahah... I FINALLY stopped.. But thats just because i want to ride the guy that had a good time now... The addiction is REAL my friend.. Once you start modding, YOU WILL NOTTTTTT STOP..

Oh, and during all this travesty, i buy the wife a street bike. ahaha... god, i hope she doesnt get the addiciton..

Back