It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

Finished
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Whew!!

biggrin.gif

Finished off the wife tonight. Well I finished her Christmas shopping anyhow. I don't get to start my shopping for me untill the new year. Oh the toys I'll find.

Later,

Steve

Finished off the wife tonight.  Well I finished her Christmas shopping anyhow.  I don't get to start my shopping for me untill the new year.  Oh the toys I'll find.

Later,

Steve
Gee Steve I am glad your rephrased that.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I was worried that you did something to your wife at first

biggrin.gif

Need to finish shopping for the girlfriend.. but other than that I'm finished...

and.. LOL@Ninja

I just need to get one more thing for each of the parents and I am done.

For the first time ever I have been done for two weeks. every year I say I'm going to do that and for once I did it and dam it feels good. The worse thing is I bought my wife a "02" CBR 954, been hiding it at my partners house for a month. I want to ride it so bad it isn't even funny. But we are within a week. Come on Christmas.

I bought my wife a "02" CBR 954, been hiding it at my partners house for a month. I want to ride it so bad it isn't even funny. But we are within a week. Come on Christmas.
I thought you bought it for your wife.. haha.

I've always wanted a 954... awesome looks, and amazing proformance... i would be hot roddin' it all over the place while bringing it home to her.. haha.

Got my wife a new car.. Hey I had to she bought me the Busa for our anniversary...Keep mama happy = more things for the busa.

Back