It's time to say goodbye

Santa Claus

Joy to the World!
Donating Member
Registered
Ho Ho Ho

Everybody here on the North Pole wishes everyone on the Org. a very Blessed Christmas. Members here were very giving to several people who just needed "a little Christmas Cheer".

The sleigh is almost loaded. Gifts are being wrapped. The Riendeers are sleeping and yes, Rudolph's nose is getting bright. Mrs. Claus is cooking an early Christmas dinner.

I will not be back on the org. until November of 2007. At that time I will contact board admins. and you for thoughts an ideas. Something for our members serving ths great Country should be the theme of "Christmas 07".

In closing, GOD Bless. May your Christmas be joyful, your family in good health and food always at your table.

Remember others who could use a little cheering up whether it be a phone call, gift, food or even a hug. Love and cherish your children. Protect them. They are the future.

Santa would like to also say "thank you" to special people here that go the extra mile. You know who they are and so does Santa.

Merry Christmas everyone and GOD Bless.

Santa

christmas_tree_1024.jpg

God bless you santa....
And everyone else .  Merry Christmas Everyone.  I hope you all  have a wonderful and blessed holiday.

Be safe....
laugh.gif

check out my post count.....777 I think it's a sign..

Santa, better have a Red Bull before you take off tonight. I'll make sure there is no fire in our fireplace tonight - I smelled something strange last year. Anyway be safe, and thanks for all you've done for the org. Merry Christmas. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.

Merry Christmas...ride safe tonight and hopefully i won't eat all the cookies before you get here
laugh.gif

seriously though, thanks for getting us focused on helping out others...i look forward to seeing what you come up with next year
beerchug.gif

Thanks Santa! Remember, I live in an apartment with no fireplace.... so leave the stuff piles up by the door or deliver it to the office bewteen 9 and 6. Thanks

(Santa Claus @ Dec. 24 2006,06:58) In closing, GOD Bless. May your Christmas be joyful, your family in good health and food always at your table.

Love and cherish your children. Protect them. They are the future.

Santa would like to also say "thank you" to special people here that go the extra mile. You know who they are and so does Santa.

Merry Christmas everyone and GOD Bless.

Santa
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

<marquee><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Merry Christmas Santa !!</span></marquee>

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Merry Christmas Santa! Thank you for everything you have done for me and my family, including my family here on the .Org! Have a safe trip tonight and stay out of the "no fly zones". Thanks again,

-Randy

Merry Christmas! Have a safe flight and I'll be leaving a little sweet hay on the roof for the gang tonight.

Santa,

Please leave the Repsol Honda in the garage. The back door will be open for you.

Any problems just wake me up. I'll be glad to help.

wink.gif

Merry Christmas everyone.

runeight...

Am i the only one that can't wait till the holidays are over?  Come on spring!  
super.gif

Be nice all year.

(runeight @ Dec. 24 2006,10:49) Santa,

Please leave the Repsol Honda in the garage. The back door will be open for you.

Any problems just wake me up. I'll be glad to help.

wink.gif

Merry Christmas everyone.

runeight...
Same at my house for the Ducati 1098. And the Chivas on the table saw is for you...
biggrin.gif

Very Merry Christmas.... Thanks.... Oh... and please leave the new 750 GXXR in the entry way. LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS !! SANTA CLAUS

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL MEMBERS OF HAYABUSA.ORG
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back