It's been a good run, but...

Glad to hear it went well. Rest up and be ready to hand out some new names and pink panties when u return. Lookin forward to the madness of you posting while high. Lmao.

:worthless:

:rofl:

Sorry couldn't help myself. Haven't you heard guys dig scars? :rofl:

Did they have to take off your pink panties to do this?
:rofl:

I'm killing myself ova heah!

Eventful day at the org, losing one gallbladder and gaining two babies, think its a net gain over all. Good luck with the gallbladder op, prayers for a speedy recovery..

Glad to hear you got this taken care of Vabs hope you heal quickly.

Now...time to stage the REVOLUTION :hijack:

I had mine evicted already. You won't feel a thing, I asked them for what ever pill it was they gave me prior to surgery cause it's the best sleep I have ever had in my life. Left the hospital the next day on my own 2 feet went to work the next day after that just couldn't lift anything to heavy. You will be fine

Shoot, they couldn't get me out the door fast enough! :laugh: I was in recovery for less than an hour before I heard the nurse tell my friend Rita "Go get your car and drive to the front door; we'll wheel her out"...I wasn't there long at all; maybe 3.5 hrs?

All is going well...I'm sore today, especially around my belly button, site of 1 of the 4 incisions. My abdomen is really bloated/swollen, I'm assuming from the gas they blow you up with to allow them to work their magic and remove parts...

I've only taken 5 Lortab since I got home 24 hrs ago, so the pain isn't horrible...

oh god just what we need is a drugged up vabs lol hope you feel better missy and let me know how bad the surgery is so i know what to look forward to

It wasn't bad at all...worst part for me, as always with surgery, is the anesthesia and it's after effects. I did tell them I tend to get pretty bad nausea with anesthesia, so the doc make sure he had drugs on board when I came to, and I'll have to say, I haven't felt much nausea at all...first time ever! Surgery was done laproscopically, so 4 tiny incisions, they blow your abdomen up with gas to allow room to work, do their job and slap some steri-strips over the incisions (no stitches, yay), cover those with some bandages I can take off in a few days, and sent my butt home. Easiest surgery I've ever had, and I've had 3 prior to this.

Get it taken care of when you can...you know how the attacks feel, and if one of those attacks gets bad enough, you'll be in the ER and they'll cut you open. Under emergency situations, you won't get laproscopic surgery, so recovery time will be much harder...

Hope you can get things straight soon and have it taken care of...

Glad you're doing well. I've kept notes on who's been naughty and will pass it along when your 100% :laugh:

Wow, I missed all the fun! :laugh: Glad to see everything went well and you are doing well in recovery.

It wasn't bad at all...worst part for me, as always with surgery, is the anesthesia and it's after effects. I did tell them I tend to get pretty bad nausea with anesthesia, so the doc make sure he had drugs on board when I came to, and I'll have to say, I haven't felt much nausea at all...first time ever! Surgery was done laproscopically, so 4 tiny incisions, they blow your abdomen up with gas to allow room to work, do their job and slap some steri-strips over the incisions (no stitches, yay), cover those with some bandages I can take off in a few days, and sent my butt home. Easiest surgery I've ever had, and I've had 3 prior to this.

Get it taken care of when you can...you know how the attacks feel, and if one of those attacks gets bad enough, you'll be in the ER and they'll cut you open. Under emergency situations, you won't get laproscopic surgery, so recovery time will be much harder...

Hope you can get things straight soon and have it taken care of...

ok good ill get on it

I can't handle the bad nausea when getting anesthesia also - as long as you tell them it makes you sick, they will put something in with it to make it not happen.....

Back