It's been a good run, but...

Looking forward to a nice, peaceful day on the org!

But on a side note, someone better text me when she gets on drunk and high and starts posting! :thumbsup:

Good luck Vabs, you'll be half the woman you were yesterday! :poke:

Been there done that.... After having mine removed no more heart burn for a long time. Down side your waste will be on the soft side.... Eating meat will make it worse...

Best of luck...

Good luck Vabs and heal quickly..

Now ….I feel like Bart Simpson and I just found out my parents left me at home by myself for the weekend. PARTY AT VABS HOUSE!!!!!

Gallbladder? Is that something you can bring home in a bottle to show the kids? Good luck with the procedure and heal quickly. :thumbsup:

Heal quick Vabs this place will look like animal house in your absence!!! Gonna be graffiti everywhere, beer cans, left over pizza, and panties strewn everywhere!!! Prayers are with you for a safe surgery and speedy recovery!!

Oh crap! I just re-read this post.... I thought they were getting rid of all your blabber, not your gallbladder... This doesn't help us at all.. :banghead:

Who need a gallbladder anyway? :laugh: Hope you get well soon. I hope you can type a coherent message afterwards with all those good drugs:laugh:

My gallbladder and I are parting ways today. It's been a good run, 42 years of being super close, but he started treating me badly, so I'm calling it quits...

I expect everyone to be on their BEST behavior or I or there's going to be a lot of name changes/new titles/pink panties going out :rulez:

More importantly, I will be posting later, high on Lortab and who knows what'll happen... :argue:2

Good luck Michelle. I'll be sending good thoughts your way.

Good luck let us know how it goes. You, posting on lortab? that ought to be a riot!

Hope you are getting a good rest!!! Being under was some of the BEST sleep I think I have had in my adult life. :laugh: Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!

Asians pay big money for gallbladders.... oh wait thats a bear gallbladder nevermind:laugh: good luck. hope all is good.

I had mine evicted already. You won't feel a thing, I asked them for what ever pill it was they gave me prior to surgery cause it's the best sleep I have ever had in my life. Left the hospital the next day on my own 2 feet went to work the next day after that just couldn't lift anything to heavy. You will be fine

Thanks all!! Just a quick note saying I'm OK...just starting to feel the incisions :( My head hurts and I'm tired, so not so bad thus far...

Continue behaving until I can catch up around here :p

Sent from Space via Forum Runner

oh god just what we need is a drugged up vabs lol hope you feel better missy and let me know how bad the surgery is so i know what to look forward to

Back