It's been a good run, but...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
My gallbladder and I are parting ways today. It's been a good run, 42 years of being super close, but he started treating me badly, so I'm calling it quits...

I expect everyone to be on their BEST behavior or I or there's going to be a lot of name changes/new titles/pink panties going out :rulez:

More importantly, I will be posting later, high on Lortab and who knows what'll happen... :argue:2

Oh wow, heres to good wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery. :beerchug: I will keep a list for you.

You will be fine so saith the R.E.:thumbsup::thumbsup: .....Get well soon !!! don't show us any pics..my wife had her's removed and showed me the pics...lol not pretty :laugh:.now she can't drink milk or eat eggs???

Hope everything goes smoothly. Maybe we can expect a kinder, gentler, nicer Vabusa when you get back. :whistle: :laugh: :rofl:

Good luck and best wishes on a speedy recovery.... :thumbsup:

I will keep a list for you.

C'mon twotone, don't you think we have been punished enough... :laugh:

Maybe we can expect a kinder, gentler, nicer Vabusa when you get back. :whistle: :laugh: :rofl:

:please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please:

Back