It's been a good year

beerchug.gif

back at at you cap.
thank you for your work
bowdown.gif
, and the mods for theirs
beerchug.gif

have a good safe day.

Doug, Happy New Year and thanks a million for keeping this site running. It's a real pleasure to say I know you, even it's just electronically!!

You and several dozen other people on here!

I've made some great friends because of this board. THAT is what is truly priceless. No way I can ever thank you enough for this.

Also, I love seeing the good that comes to people's lives because of this board. Support was given to RSD, Bentvalve, Jinkster, V8 and many others as a result of this board. No matter what happens, NOBODY will ever be able to take that away from you and NOBODY will ever be able to denigrate you for it. Does it make it all worthwhile? Knowing you the way I do, I have to believe that answer is a resounding, "YES!"

Looking forward to another great year on h.org!

--Wag--

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

This site is one of the reasons I had a great year in 2006.

One day I am on here reading through the posts and see that one of the members, WAG, has moved to my area. I contact him via PM from this site and here we are 5 months later having put on some major mileage locally, a trip to Tucson, and he taught my Wife how to make pie crusts... that brings up a good story....

It's Halloween (Sunday before) and I am at work just having a great time (sarcasism at its best) when I head home for break I find WAG at my house... he says he is making pie crusts with my Wife... well Monday rolls around and guess what... yup, WAG is at the house again "making pie crusts".... OK you can see where this is going... Tuesday rolls around and I head home for break and guess who is "making pie crusts" again in my house with my Wife... yup WAG!!!

So, to get even I took his Wife "shopping" on Thanksgiving day... LOL

Doug, if it wasn't for this site WAG, his Wiff, myself and my Wife would not have met and the good times we have shared since July would not have happened.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU PUT IN ON THIS SITE.

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU AND YOURS!!!

Looking foward to another good year with family and friends
beerchug.gif

Happy New Year to all my homies and homets @H.Org !!!!
super.gif

Just remember, those pie crusts were the best YOU'VE ever had!

poke.gif

Ditto what MrGxr just said. We've been having a REALLY good time since we got here. Would have never happened without this board!

--Wag--

beerchug.gif
Cap, Thanks for all you do. Like has been said above, I have made some really good friends here thanks to you creating this board and I just want to say that we all appreaciate all that you do. May you and your family have a great 2007.

Tim
smile.gif

(Wag @ Jan. 01 2007,10:49) Just remember, those pie crusts were the best YOU'VE ever had!
Once again if it wasn't for this site I would never of had the opportunity to watch you make pie crusts with my Wife and then have all that pie to eat....

Yes, they were good and flaky... sorta like you...
poke.gif

See Doug... Friendships are/have/ and will be made on this site because of what you do...

Happy New Year!!!

beerchug.gif
Happy New Year!

Can't say much more then has been said... just have a safe one & rock on!
super.gif

Back