IT'S BEEN A GREAT YEAR...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Ok...first off, I'd like to thank Cap for givin us a great site and for keepin it up. Thanks also go out to the mods for keepin the site clean and generally pleasant. Kudos to you guys!

It's been a year to the day since I first came on board. Lurked here for a good two months before I actually signed up. Since then, it's been a great ride with you peeps.
smile.gif
I've received so much help in the rebuild and I've had to the chance to meet some genuinely good people here. I can't say how humbling the experience was. Thanks again.
cool.gif

I was hopin I could hit 5k in a year, but oh well, I guess 4460 will do. Numbers don't measure how much I've actually learned from this site or how many good people I've come to know here. You guys and gals are the greatest.

Sure, it's been a whole lotta blatant whoring, but I also think that somewhere in that pile there was some good stuff I cranked out. I've learned alot and I've tried to give back...albeit it wasn't a 100% recompensation, but hey: at least I'm tryin, right?
laugh.gif

All in all, I'm truly grateful that I've had this opportunity to be with you peeps. I know I don't give back much, but if I can at least brighten up some of your days with my somewhat peculiar antics, then my time here is not wasted.
smile.gif

Again, my thanks and kudos to you all. Here's to another year of interesting humor from Pac.
beerchug.gif

paul

smile.gif

Glad to have you here Pac! Now a When you going to get your whip put back together?
rock.gif

I'll take as a compliment, Rev-Meister.
laugh.gif

She's almost ready for resurrection. Need a couple more parts and she'll be back on the streets, terrorizin the shid outta me and these newbie riders who think they're the poop on a shitty 600.

I'm figurin it'll take about another 1000 to 1500 to get her back into runnin condition. Hehe...even the wife misses ridin, so she wants to help out.

Gauges, upper fairing stay, upper cowl, headlight, perhaps an ecu, handlebars, reservoirs, and exhaust to name a few.

Not to mention gettin the welder to put the subframe brackets back on the frame.

Hey Pac - It's been nice having you around. You're a funny guy, and I always enjoy what you've got to say. Glad you're around this place!
biggrin.gif

I don't get on here as much as I would like but, I like you and all of the people like you that are here. I have a upper fairing stay you can have, I have a upper cowl but, it has a small crack. PM me if you want them, I can give you pics of the cowl and let you decide. All I would ask is to cover shipping after you get it.

I don't get on here as much as I would like but, I like you and all of the people like you that are here. I have a upper fairing stay you can have, I have a upper cowl but, it has a small crack. PM me if you want them, I can give you pics of the cowl and let you decide. All I would ask is to cover shipping after you get it.
Wow....thanks for the compliment, mctrull.
beerchug.gif
I really appreciate it, bro.
biggrin.gif

PM comin yer way...
cool.gif

Well thought i could help ya out with some parts i may have but all i have is a full stock exhaust if you want it give me a pm alright

The red circle is a sratch in the primer but, not the crack. The crack is at the upper end of that scratch.

cowl_2.JPG

This is the crack, as small as it may be, it bothered me. The white area is the gray primer but, the flash washed it out.

<!--EDIT|mctrull
Reason for Edit: "error in spelling"|1099587460 -->

cowl.JPG

Glad to have you around PacMan...who else would post pics of their butt in the name of "don't do what I did?"
tounge.gif

I hope your rebuild is moving right along...and thanks for post-whoring right along with the rest of us...
biggrin.gif

Glad to have you around PacMan...who else would post pics of their butt in the name of "don't do what I did?"  
tounge.gif

I hope your rebuild is moving right along...and thanks for post-whoring right along with the rest of us...
biggrin.gif
Hehe...thanks, Va.
smile.gif
Yeah...I don't think I'll live down the "money-shot", butt (
laugh.gif
) it's all well and good. At least some people have benefited from my experience, so that's a definite plus.

The rebuild is moving along a whole lot quicker thanks to the good people here on the board.
beerchug.gif

Back