it was another good year

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
Lucy and i did 13,130 miles in 2011 and had a blast in IL, WI, IA, MI, IN, OH, PA, NY, KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, MS, AR, MO, and OK...thanks to each of you who shared the ride for a mile or two (or 4000, we had a great year Ace! :laugh:), gave me a place to crash, introduced me to your local sights and places to eat, and just made it a wonderful year due to your friendships! :bowdown: i'm looking forward to an even better 2012 and can't wait to see you on the road :beerchug:

Happy New Year!!! i hope we all have an even better one than the last :beerchug:

I dont know how I am going to do it, but I plant to put more than 3k miles on my bike in 2012. :beerchug:

come on brother! let's figure out when we have some time, meet in the middle, and ride to Ontario...Busawhipped will go too and i bet we could pick up some more along the way :beerchug:

The ride time was about the only thing that wasn't good about 2011 for me. Only got to ride 8 times in '11, so won't have to ask for much to get more in '12. Upside, tires sure last a long time.:laugh:
In all other ways, 2011 was a great year for me, and I'm just hoping 2012 will be as good.
Happy New Year everyone!!

I wouldnt say 2011 was real great but we made it though.I do hope 2012 is better and we all prosper.

come on brother! let's figure out when we have some time, meet in the middle, and ride to Ontario...Busawhipped will go too and i bet we could pick up some more along the way :beerchug:

I think Ontario needs to wait for the summer though...lol Looking forward to finally making it to Colorado in 2012 as well.

I wouldnt say 2011 was real great but we made it though.I do hope 2012 is better and we all prosper.

as long as we're still breathing, we have the opportunity to make things better...here's to a better 2012 :beerchug:

I think Ontario needs to wait for the summer though...lol Looking forward to finally making it to Colorado in 2012 as well.

sounds like a couple of good ideas :beerchug:

I have about 4 weeks more vacation than Diana that I will need burn next year.

Here's to another safe year for your travels :beerchug:.
I like looking at yalls pics cuz all I have is sandy flats.

Back