It's been a good year

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I hope that you all have had a great 2006 and hope for an even better 2007. If I dont get the chance to post this up later, thanks for coming to the site and it's been an honor to serve you all...

cAp

Thank You Doug

For all you do here for us
biggrin.gif
looking forward to the New Year
beerchug.gif

CAP, I want to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR and thank you for giving us BUSA FREAKS a place to hang out and share all aspects of our passion for BUSAS. Thanks again, NINJA KILLER
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

Captain, though we have not met personally. I have had an enjoyable time on your board as a sponsor. I have met many good people from this site. With the new year I will be busy with new ventures and on here far less. Great job with the board. Keep in touch.

Greg

DOUG AND TO THE REST OF YOU'LL HAPPY HOLIDAYS,AND WISH YOU A SAFE NEW YEAR..GOD BLESS.

It's been a Blast Cap , let's do it all again for 07! Happy New Year to All !!
beerchug.gif

Happy new year to you too, and to everyone of my .org family members.
David

Hey Cap, Happy New Year to you and yours. I've only been back in Busa land for a few months, but its great to be here amoung friends. You make this a great site. Thanks for you hard work, and thanks to those that help you.

Doug, thanks for all you do to keep this site together! Have a happy and safe new year!
beerchug.gif

OK new year is here, and the party is over, time to get back to work....
beerchug.gif

Happy New Year to you and your Family Doug. You do a great job for us and are probably the most under appreciated person on the board. We hope that you and your wife can make it over here in May for our regional little get together. This time bring the bike.

Don

Back