It's a good time to be black......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find is sick that people feel it is a good time to be "black" beacuse we have a "black" prez pr the highest paid golfer is "black" or so on and so fourth..

Folks we are all PEOPLE,, not a "black" person not a "white" person, not a "yellow" or purple, or blue.. Soon as we learn we are all the same the better we will all be.. But I know as well as you do there as a lot of idiots out there who use race as a arguing point..

Think the KKK, or the NAACP!!! Both worthless in my eyes.

As far the the African american, or the Asian American, Latino American thing goes.. DROP IT,, your a F*&KING AMERICAN.... A American where everyone one have the same rights the same opportunites to become what ever they want..

well said:thumbsup:

I find is sick that people feel it is a good time to be "black" beacuse we have a "black" prez pr the highest paid golfer is "black" or so on and so fourth..

Folks we are all PEOPLE,, not a "black" person not a "white" person, not a "yellow" or purple, or blue.. Soon as we learn we are all the same the better we will all be.. But I know as well as you do there as a lot of idiots out there who use race as a arguing point..

Think the KKK, or the NAACP!!! Both worthless in my eyes.

As far the the African american, or the Asian American, Latino American thing goes.. DROP IT,, your a F*&KING AMERICAN.... A American where everyone one have the same rights the same opportunites to become what ever they want..
Some1's upset cause they aint got no flavor:poke::lol:...just playin bro...all in good fun:thumbsup:

I didn't realize Michael Jackson was human let alone black.
Shows ya how much I know. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

michael-jackson-scary-3.jpg

cheers
ken

Alirght, check this out, I thought about this even more on my way to work.

Anyone that is curious, go watch Mississippi Burning, Rosewood, The Ghosts of Mississippi, and Roots.

Then ask yourself, was it a "GOOD" time to be Black during those times ??

If that was the case, then I could say that if your last name were Madoff, Lay, Bush, Clinton, etc............. would that make it a good time to be "WHITE"??

As far as my citizenship, I am an American, hands down, and a TEXAN on top of that. So that makes me cooler than most. And I just so happen to be Black & proud of it, wouldn't change that for nothing.

Again, the last time I checked there was no "ethnicity selection" given to a baby at the time of birth, so in the right we all are who we are.

Again, the last time I checked there was no "ethnicity selection" given to a baby at the time of birth, so in the right we all are who we are.[/QUOTE]

+10000 bro!

I hate the word "race" with a passion. It doesn't matter to me one bit, and I can say that honestly. Everyone gets a fair shot in my book; white, black, brown, whatever, UNTIL they screw it up...then they just become idiots to me.

I didn't ask to be white, just like the rest of you who didn't ask to be whatever it is that you are.

Why couldn't we ALL just be silver colored??? Maybe we wouldn't have this race "problem".:thumbsup:

Alirght, check this out, I thought about this even more on my way to work.

Anyone that is curious, go watch Mississippi Burning, Rosewood, The Ghosts of Mississippi, and Roots.

Then ask yourself, was it a "GOOD" time to be Black during those times ??

Great point :thumbsup:

All I can say is this is a poor thread and I can not believe that Captain or the Admins have allowed a thread like this to remain on this forum. I do not care if you ARE proud to be black or what ever color you are like many have said we are americans all of us not to mention we are the proud owners of the best bike on the market. To Captain and the Admins of this forum all I can say to you guys is I am very disappointed in you guys that you have let a thread like this remain on your forum as you guys always try and promote this site as a so called Family site this kind of thread to me is a way to really kill that type of mentality. :angry:

Barack Obama the 1st black president.
Lewis Hamilton the 1st black F1 world champion.
Will Smith the world’s highest paid actor.
Tiger Woods the world’s best golfer.

How times change, it’s a real good time to be black.

Poor old Michael Jackson must be fooking kicking himself. :laugh:

The Michael Jackson comment is great. :rofl:

Nothing wrong being proud of your ethnicity. It how our great country was formed, through trial and hardships of course but its coming together. I'm a proud white American!

ProudAmericanEagleSm.jpg

Now that Barrack Obama is president black people cant cry and complaine as much anymore and use racism if the think they werent treated fairly in the justus system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back