It's a good time to be black......

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a 1st for me. I feel like there should be some sort of pomp and circumstance or sumthin :laugh::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Excellent thread, Me being Black it's also the fastest color:laugh: What I got from Obama's election and victory is encouragement. I being young with a family made me step my game up with my children and really encourage education, It's definately power. Really I went back to college because I got laid off, But it's not bad to hop on the wagon of OBama!! No choice Now!! How about President Barack Hussian Obama Peace and love everyone.:cheerleader::cheerleader:

One Love...One Heart...Let's get together and feel alright...Gotta love Bob..:bowdown:

i know it may not be pc

but i like being WHITE!
i dont get bumps when i shave.
i can say "ask" w/o it coming out axe
i can get i tan,or i can stay alabaster white.
i can use regular condoms. what a pita it'd be to have to find "magnums"
there's plenty other reasons i won't mention, to keep from being banned:laugh:

Re: i know it may not be pc

but i like being WHITE!

:rofl:

Re: i know it may not be pc

but i like being WHITE!

no you did not.:rofl::laugh:

Well said... saves me from typing!

AND, though he's not my first choice, I like what I see so far from OUR President.

I judge a man by his character, not color.

Well as far as "being black" goes, uh, I didn't know we had a choice!!

And you don't have to be a celebrity or an athelete to NOT use your ethnicity as an "excuse".

And please don't get it twisted, me and countless others have ALWAYS been PROUD to be black, even when it wasn't "cool", even though some cause us all to get a bad rap here & there, and through all of the bullshid you have to go through sometimes just because you are "black".

To put it in perspective, I can't speak for everyone, but for me it has ALWAYS been GREAT (not good, just because we got a President of mixed-race) to be BLACK, AFRICAN AMERICAN, or whatever else you want to call it , long as it ain't NI.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back