It just shut off at 85 mph.

I would like to add to this thread because I have run into a similar issue with my '07. The bike starts and runs fine as long as the battery has some juice. As I ride and the battery drains the bike goes black...no lights no guages no clock...ect. then it dies. It must be a no charging issue but I have no clue what is causing it or where to look. Anyone got any ideas???

ON mine the rectifier blew out causing the ignition fuse to blow and then nothing. Sounds like just a bad battery with yours.

I wish. Went out the same day this started happening and got a brand new one. Made sure it had a full charge before I put it in and fired it up. Took about a 12 mile ride over to a buddies house and made it about 11.9 miles before it died again. I was lucky it was down hill to his driveway :rofl: I'm guessing there is no juice getting to the battery. I'm going to start taking off the fairing and look at the fuses and whatnot. Tough for me to do sometimes as I drive truck and usually only get home about a day and a half each week....bumming me out.

Back