Isabel

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone here in her path? Imagine winds as fast as the busa, Whoa! Be safe gang. :thumbsup:

Not as fast as a Busa at just 110 right now...she's heading my way...I just called the local gov't offices to make sure I'm not in a mandatory evacuation area...my house is on the highest piece of land in our area, so I'm safe...the neighbors, however, may have to swim to my house if the storm hits us at a category 2 or 3...

I'm ready...I think... :)

Oh, and I just got word that the two rivers that border the county I live in have the potential to meet one another just about where my house sits! Oh boy...better get the boat loaded up in case we need to get out! :tounge:

We'll be in the path here in Apex (Raleigh). Butt-loads of rain and wind.

Mother Nature is a Bad ASS!

My family (Parents etc...) are in the way.  I can't wait to hear their accounts.  You folks on the east coast should take some pictures.  Ya know, sheds flying through your backyard etc... :eek:

If it was on our side of the continent, there would be people surfing in it! :cool:

Be Safe!
Ride Safe! :super:

I hope Nags Head and Hatteras are still there when it's over...that area has taken some hits over the years...

No riding in Raleigh for a day or two Juggler!

Pics are good...I'll try and take some if I remember in the midst of my 3 year old's crying (he's terrified of storms)...at least this hurricane's hitting during the day; they always hit at night so you can't see much until you go out to wade through the aftermath...

My family (Parents etc...) are in the way.  I can't wait to hear their accounts.  You folks on the east coast should take some pictures.  Ya know, sheds flying through your backyard etc... :eek:

If it was on our side of the continent, there would be people surfing in it! :cool:

Be Safe!
Ride Safe! :super:
Lots of surfers over in the Melbourne area. Florida got lucky this time. Glad it's no longer a CAT 5, man that was a spooky storm for a few days...

Still, you folks up north a ways be carefull, make certain your garage doors are reinforced, you got water, plenty of canned goods. Hold on.

A little tip, for NON drinking water, Get a 55 gallon trash can liner and put it in your can, then fill with fresh water. Plenty of water for washing, and sanitary needs...

Hope Isebel peters out a bit more before landfall...

Happy trails guys...good luck to anyone else in the path of Isabel...

I'm out of here and off tomorrow...hearing word of mandatory evactuations just a mile from my home, so I hope I won't have to pack up and leave tonight...

Who am I kidding? I'll be back on tonight and tomorrow before the storm hits! :D I'm kind of predictable like that...unlike this storm...

Right in the path of it here, about 45 minutes West of Atlantic Beach in Nc (New Bern) Already got everything prepped and ready and just waiting for it to hit. I stuck around through hurricane Floyd so don't really see any reason to haul the family off for this one. Atleast I got a couple of days off for it :tounge: . Clean up is gonna be a pain but that is to be expected, most I'm really worried about right now is losing power, that would not be good with the little ones but have been there before.

Good luck for all of you... I have never experienced a situation like the one you're going through right now. Can't quite explain how I am feeling right now, knowing that Isabel is headed your way. Be safe!

YEAH HOLD ON Folks...  
Hey Hawaii I would but I am working this week and it's a good 2.5 hour boring ass interstate drive...or...about 45 minutes on the Busa late at night. :D

YEAH HOLD ON Folks...  
Hey Hawaii I would but I am working this week and it's a good 2.5 hour boring ass interstate drive...or...about 45 minutes on the Busa late at night. :D
You the one I saw on I-4 this summer with a black 'busa and orange helmet around 2am going probably 120-140mph near Lakeland? :D
si.

Postal is in the path of Isabelle. I'm staying home today and working from my laptop.

The bad stuff isn't supposed to hit here until around noon.

:crazy:

Yea some chick named isabel at the buffet place the other day she was mowing over people left and right .....nothing was able to get in her way to the buffet..... people diving out of the way to clear a path .....was some sight kinda reminded me of a hurricane coming through :tounge:

but on a serious note ...... stay safe take cover and most of all make sure your storm shelter can hold the BUSA :cool:

Back