Check out the Giant Python

Creekboy

Registered
Can you imagine the strength of this Python pulling up this Kangaroo.....whew....I would hate to be in its path...
grim.gif

KimberlyFishing.JPG

One of my duties at work is snake catcher (lot's of rattlesnakes around here. I use a snake poll but I think you would have to call in a air strike on that monster.

That is an awesome picture. It gave me a weird feeling when I first looked at it. If I saw that happen right in front of me I'd have to change my pants.
biggrin.gif

I wonder how this happened... Was the Python striking on the kangoroo then it fell in the water?

I'm sure the python did not notice the kangoroo while it was swimming
biggrin.gif

Is that pic legit? I'm trying to picture a python that size living in canyons and a kangaroo swimming in the canyon stream
tounge.gif

That's a one big mutha, wouldn't wann meet em in person.

Man Thats going to give me Nightmares! GUess i'm going to kick the wife out of bed and sleep with my Glock and AR-15 !
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

One of my duties at work is snake catcher (lot's of rattlesnakes around here. I use a snake poll but I think you would have to call in a air strike on that monster.
I'm thinkin a 12 guage would do it......well, maybe a 10 guage? Dayum, thats one big snake!!!

Let me tell you the story about this snake and the picture. I have a freind who lives in Perth Australia, she sent me the picture back a few days ago. We were talking about dangerous snakes online and she said let me send you a picture of a Python I took this past summer down on a river not far from where she lives. She is a tour guide and takes a riverboat down this river, when she happen to notice this snake pulling the Wallaby out of the water. Some of the tourist noticed this kangaroo struggling in the water, when they realized this snake went down into the water grabbed its prey and instantly killed it, then moved back upon the rocks then went back down to pull it up. The Kangaroo estimated weight was 80-110 lbs. Awesome huh
tounge.gif

Back