Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whoa & Postal unite/be left alone as "Pretty Postal & Whao"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
O.K. here's the problem...In another thread "Whoa and Stunnah hanging out" Whoa said that Postal was "Pretty"...Well I got offended on Postal's behalf and had damn near demanded that he hurt Whoa...It has gotten so bad that Postal's wife want let him out unattended in fear the Whoa is in the area looking for "Pretty Postal"...O.K. so now everyone should be getting the picture...If you don't believe me check out the other thread it's there in black and white...Now we need to continue to monitor this situation as it is growing more and more intense...So you all help me blow this completely out of proportion...

Quote (Postal @ Jan. 08 2003,3:21)
Love the bikes! Especially the black one. You two dudes are ugly though. Just kidding, come on! Have you seen my ugly mug? Look and laugh!

Finally someone on the site with some taste!!!! Damn where you been? Now if I could just be as pretty as you I would be okay

--------------
WHOA

Here now posted is fact that Whoa did harm to Postal's person...You be the judge...

stunnah

step away from the crown.

all_coholic.gif

Peace......
ices_rofl.gif
My wife is a red-head. I don't "even" cross her. Don't want no red-head bustin on me.

Postal I don't know but it look like your going to have to deal with Whoa...This poll is putting you in a "Pretty" bad light and it's all Whoa's fault...You are an innocent victim of Whoa's embrassing attack...You need to hurt him really bad...

Postal I don't know but it look like your going to have to deal with Whoa...This poll is putting you in a "Pretty" bad light and it's all Whoa's fault...You are an innocent victim of Whoa's embrassing attack...You need to hurt him really bad...
Boy you're really egging this one on Stunnah. I figure it's either two things: 1.) You're just being messy, or 2.) You're trying to get back at WHOA for something he did to you.

Stop the violence, stop the violence...

Brian

O.K. here's the problem...In another thread "Whoa and Stunnah hanging out"  Whoa said that Postal was "Pretty"...Well I got offended on Postal's behalf and had damn near demanded that he hurt Whoa...It has gotten so bad that Postal's wife want let him out unattended in fear the Whoa is in the area looking for "Pretty Postal"...O.K. so now everyone should be getting the picture...If you don't believe me check out the other thread it's there in black and white...Now we need to continue to monitor this situation as it is growing more and more intense...So you all help me blow this completely out of proportion...
BOY I'D SURE LIKE TO THROW SOME HOT GREASE ON YOU...

Check out the dialogue to the fight between WHOA and Stunnah (after all, Stunnah started all this sh^t):

WHOA:  "C'mon Stunnah, c'mon"

Stunnah:  "C'mon WHOA, c'mon"

WHOA:  "Does Stunnah know that I have a knife in this bag I'm holding in my hand?"

Stunnah:  "I've got news for ya WHOA...that's not a bag, that's your t^tty."

Brian

Check out the dialogue to the fight between WHOA and Stunnah (after all, Stunnah started all this sh^t):

WHOA:  "C'mon Stunnah, c'mon"

Stunnah:  "C'mon WHOA, c'mon"

WHOA:  "Does Stunnah know that I have a knife in this bag I'm holding in my hand?"

Stunnah:  "I've got news for ya WHOA...that's not a bag, that's your t^tty."

Brian
Whoa know's better than that...He would be bringing a knife to a gun fight caused "STUNNAH" be strapped two sometimes three ways...And Whoa know's this man....

And I ain't playin with these young cats...They act out on me and I'm going for the hurt...I'll ask them two question's:  Who's you next of kin?  What hosiptal do you want to be transported to?  "STUNNAH" Style...  
muscle.gif

Higg,

I don't know how the fight will go...But I'm fairly sure that Postal is really pissed...It was really wrong for Whoa to say that Postal is "Pretty"...So Postal with all his connections at the Post Office may have a package plan for Whoa...I'm just saying what Whoa did was wrong...Bad wrong and I agree with Postal that he should hurt Whoa really bad...That's all I'm saying...

Back