Is this normal?

Most definately, and by the way, THAT'S
tounge.gif
a Great looking bike you got there  
race.gif

Isn't that color just way cool? I have one just like it and think it's the best color scheme since the beginning? I could be wrong but I do drool over how sexy she is :-)

Welcome to the world of the busa!

Wow, looks sharp. Got the same color scheme w/out the sweet exhaust, wheels, screens and inner fairings.

Where did you have your inner fairings painted?  Were those done locally or did you ship them somwehere to be done?
They were done by a guy in Florida.  I don't know who... they were on the bike when I bought it.

<!--EDIT|RDosdorian
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153771318 -->

Thanks for the compliments on the bike. I wish I could take some of the credit for the overall looks, but I purchased the bike "as it sits". I too thought the painted inner fairing inserts were a nice touch. I personally like the wheels, but probably wouldn't have spent the money on them. Something like $1600.

As for the color... I searched for this color combo. They only other combo I would have considered was the Purple/Black.

So....  I sold my 2001 CBR1100XX and my 2005 Goldwing.  I replaced them with a 2006 Hayabusa.
Why
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???
Good question. I guess because a friend needed to replace his XX. He wanted mine. And I really wanted a Busa. As for the Wing... I had always wanted one, but I found that I really wasn't doing any "touring" type riding. Also, I couldn't see myself doing any touring in the near future. I found the wing to be hard to maneuver (sp?) through the tight streets of San Francisco. It is a great Road Bike, but not great for tight u-turns and heavy traffic.

I will miss both the above bikes, but I really like my replacement.

rock.gif

Back