Is this normal?

RDosdorian

Registered
So....  I sold my 2001 CBR1100XX and my 2005 Goldwing.  I replaced them with a 2006 Hayabusa.

Now I find myself in the garage (more than normal) just looking at it (of course this is only when I am not riding it)

Is this normal???
DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

- Ray

Yes it is normal. If you sleep out there on occasion that is fine too.

Welcome to the board, the .ORG and the insanity.

Don

Ahh yes. You have onset Hayabusamatriculosis!

No known cure (not that you want one). Can be temporarily abated by extreme cold, or ZX-14 reviews.

Actually getting mildly aroused while you are waxing her is acceptable also..

Welcome to the board

100% completly normal.  I'm known to sit on the bike on the stands and drink a beer or 2.  I haven't made the vroom vroom sound but I've thought about it
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thismonsterlives
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153762608 -->

Congrats on the new toy and welcome to the org!
cool.gif

Just wait 'til you see all the mods you'll need to save up for!
laugh.gif

I want your inner painted panels............gimme!

But indeed, I often find myself just staring out the window and peering down at the BEAUTY THAT IS BUSA!

No! It is VERY WRONG and you need to SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY. The proper forms of therapy for being BAD [or Busa Addiction Disorder] is with drugs and therapy. Luckily for people with this condition, both are free of charge, provided you are willing to admit your problem and work on it, on your own time.

Drugs: the best drug is riding the Hayabusa at very high speeds usually double or tripple the posted limits. This has some minor side affects if done in populated areas or near any traffic that could be police. otherwise, it is the only stimulate that can calm your savage beast within and reduce the addictive state.

Therapy: the ideal condition for therapy is in a group of people helping supporting, who have been there and can relate to your feelings. Hayabusa.org is the generally prescribed recommendation as it is having meeting 100% of the time day or night. whenever you need it, it's there to help.

Good luck. With proper treatment, you should be able to lead a perfectly normal, healthy lifestyle while also maintenancing your habit and keeping it in check. You can still be BAD, and it can be good.

Side affects may include: exciteability, child-like idealisms, irreversable facial smiling, loss of money and time, and non recognition from loved ones - unless they ride along.

Please see your doctor before venturing into any recommended treatments.

No!  It is VERY WRONG and you need to SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY.  The proper forms of therapy for being BAD [or Busa Addiction Disorder] is with drugs and therapy.  Luckily for people with this condition, both are free of charge, provided you are willing to admit your problem and work on it, on your own time.

Drugs:  the best drug is riding the Hayabusa at very high speeds usually double or tripple the posted limits.  This has some minor side affects if done in populated areas or near any traffic that could be police.  otherwise, it is the only stimulate that can calm your savage beast within and reduce the addictive state.

Therapy:  the ideal condition for therapy is in a group of people helping supporting, who have been there and can relate to your feelings.  Hayabusa.org is the generally prescribed recommendation as it is having meeting 100% of the time day or night.  whenever you need it, it's there to help.

Good luck.  With proper treatment, you should be able to lead a perfectly normal, healthy lifestyle  while also maintenancing your habit and keeping it in check.  You can still be BAD, and it can be good.

Side affects may include: exciteability, child-like idealisms, irreversable facial smiling, loss of money and time, and non recognition from loved ones - unless they ride along.

Please see your doctor before venturing into any recommended treatments.
LOL

My 3 year old daughter sits right next to me and talks about it with me. She knows her busa's.
biggrin.gif

You must be kidding me. You go out to the garage just to look at your bike. That is sick. I would never do that.

Of course mine is parked right next to my desk and I get to admire it all day long!
biggrin.gif

Wow, looks sharp. Got the same color scheme w/out the sweet exhaust, wheels, screens and inner fairings.

Where did you have your inner fairings painted? Were those done locally or did you ship them somwehere to be done?

Back