Quick Question, Is this normal

It seems to be at one end or the other...folk will either leave you alone because they know the deal or they will challenge you because they don't know the deal...bottom line...they don't understand that 'busa riders are for the most part just out to enjoy the bike not prove a point...for which we all know there is no need...'busa is king!!
Ride safe...

I had a Porsche 930 follow me for a while and then decide I wasn't going fast enough and moved in front.  I let him sit there for a couple of minutes and then gave it a 1/4 turn of the throttle and didn't see him anymore.  I wish I had shifted into 6th gear!
biggrin.gif
I live for those moments! The Viper/Porsche/pick one always seem to be going the opposite direction though...
sad.gif

They're the cars normally Japanese that are lowered, have the ground effects, tails, and the coffee can exhausts.

They're the cars normally Japanese that are lowered, have the ground effects, tails, and the coffee can exhausts.
pshh.. shows how much you know.. most of them aren't "coffee" cans.. they are actually institutional sized pear cans from their local high schools... highly polished to a lusterious shine of course..

and most of the glue that held the paper is normally scrapped off.

pshh.. shows how much you know.. most of them aren't "coffee" cans.. they are actually institutional sized pear cans from their local high schools...  highly polished to a lusterious shine of course..

and most of the glue that held the paper is normally scrapped off.
ices_rofl.gif

The worst was a ricer in a Mazda Protege.  What a joke!
excuse me sir.  but i was wondering .  whats a "ricer".
dang, rsd, you gotta get out more!!
biggrin.gif
 maybe get off that island once in awhile!
biggrin.gif
I think he meant,

What's a TRE?

No wait, that the Cheeseman

I think what RSD really meant was,

<span style='color:red'>fug you!

and fug yer sister,

and yer shiddy azzed chrome parts!</span>

At least that's what I thought he meant.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092544693 -->

biggrin.gif

Back