Iran firing missiles?

I wonder how we would react if say the Iranian 7th fleet sailed daily back and forth in waters we consider ours? I do not find our constant meddling and antagonizing amusing.

GULF OF TONKIN?

Anyone?

Yeah let's just sail back and forth conducting exercises constantly teasing and harassing them in waters they consider Iranian and then omg 'why did that happen?' will come.
F that entire area and EVERY country over there. Let us come home and watch it on the tele. We are over there because Iran is a threat to one of our allies in that region. Iran IS NOT a threat to the USA. Gee anyone find it strange that almost immediately after Saddam developed and fielded two stage missiles capable of reaching Israel the Gulf War started? Now we have constant stories about Irans missile and potential nuclear capability. The media and the war machine are slowly and steadily getting us ready for what is sure to come.

Saddams gone, Osama as well, what public figure do we have as an enemy now?
Ahmedinajad that's who.
Constant public statements of 'Iran cannot be allowed to have the bomb!'
They are not stopping development because we object, in fact it's quite the opposite.
I think soon they will have the ability and demonstrate it to the world by detonating a test same as everyone does. This is also why I think strikes on key facilities are close to happening. It won't stop them but it may set them back a few years.

Saiid, if it wasn't for the OIL, we'd let them kill each other all day long....

I think this solves the problem: Obama gets on TV: "The first nuke that Iran throws, I'll put a 1 kiloton warhead right down the dead center of Mecca, so all you other Muslims better get them to knock it off...."

I am thinking skeet shooting for the Navy cruisers. Where is the popcorn this is going to be good.

Back