Iran on the radar...again

Ok, people need to stop freaking out.

Well ok, at least people within the protection of the United States military.

Missles are of little concern.

I will not get drawn into some stupid argument about any of this, but I will offer the following links for people to take into consideration. And while we should always be concerned to some extent, I especially would not worry much here in the States.

And as far as our troops on other places, please refer to the following links and make your own assesment.

How It Works: The Flying Laser Cannon | Popular Science

Military Laser Hits Battlefield Strength | Danger Room | Wired.com

Tactical High Energy Laser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mobile / Tactical High Energy Laser (M-THEL) Program

Nautilus Tactical High Energy Laser

Anti-ballistic missile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could go on.

Also please take into consideration how much of a big deal our missle shield technology concerned Russia. That has been a huge thorn in Russias side.

And why? because Russia knows we have the ability to deploy a missle defense shield that is pretty solid.

Bottom line is, the US is pretty hooked up when it comes to missle defense.

And in the small chance a missle could get through, you wont feel a thing anyway so it wont matter :thumbsup:

It's not us they will toss one at, it's the Israelies - after which Iran will cease to exist.....

It's not us they will toss one at, it's the Israelies - after which Iran will cease to exist.....

yeah. Them throwing something at Israel wont go over to well.

But if they did launch something I would be suprised if it hit. I mean it could, but I seriously would be suprised if it were not intercepted in someway

Last edited:
yeah. Them throwing something at Isreal wont go over to well.

But if they did launch something I would be suprised if it hit. I mean it could, but I seriously would be suprised if it were not intercepted in someway

I hear they are years away from actually getting anything down with getting their missle based weapons right and still having trouble attaching the war heads~!~

Last edited:
Iran needs to rattle their saber a little now that their 2d facility has been made public. It would be a disaster for them to actually strike outside their boarders.

Last edited:
No, no, you've all got it wrong.

Iran is only developing nuclear power for civilian purposes.

The missiles are only to keep those evil Israelis from bombing a peaceful nuclear project.

And my all time personal favorite:

Ahmadinejad is love.

No, I didn't make that last one up.
It's one of Ahmadinejad's campaign slogans.
Right up there with "Change we can believe in." :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Iran announced today that the NEXT meeting this month, WILL NOT include any discussions about weapons developement. Only how the World will assist them in obtaining PEACEFULL :laugh: use of materials :whistle:

Back