Ipad

Free app, if you would like to use it on AT&T network get the 3G, if you have wifi just use that to connect to the Internet.

Yea we have the Verizon hotspot at the house currently running the PS3 and laptop.. I guess Wifi would be fine.. AT&T would require another contract right? Maybe i can find a open box lol.. no stores have it around my area..

Thanks again

Yea we have the Verizon hotspot at the house currently running the PS3 and laptop.. I guess Wifi would be fine.. AT&T would require another contract right? Maybe i can find a open box lol.. no stores have it around my area..

Thanks again

The hotspot will work just fine. We have some at my store 294, ask them to do a transfer.

The hotspot will work just fine. We have some at my store 294, ask them to do a transfer.

Just called my local best buy and no Ipads to speak of. Not even any open boxed items.. Looks like i might have to wait.. I could get the 1st gen from the apple store.. They have some on clearance and a few that are refurbished..

My question is are you happy with the 1st Gen or do you wish you had gotten the 2 Gen.. I'm just thinking the camera might be useful. Don't really care about the ichat feature.

Thanks

There is a great free program out there called copy trans. It is so much easier to use than itunes for transfering anything. Give it a shot ull love it and angry birds is great. TuneIn radio is good and also photo transfer.

Back