Iowa, IL, WI, MI, IN, OH

nice picks... looks like ya'll had a great time...
smile.gif

Doyle had a bad day.

It all started when we 1st met up at the Micky D's, we was leaveing and I turned around to see if we all made It out. Then I turned around and I was headed for the curb [oh crap] so I tried to moto x it and the front made it over the curb but the back just slid around and next thing I know I'm on my arse picking the Busa up..
Damage was the lower right fairing got scratched up nothing to seriouis..

Squid award goes to me for the day...

....AND... Another line up pic
smile.gif
115 in a 55 mph zone.. me and Les[magikman] were dicing it up pretty good and got caught.. not a good deal, since Ive got a CDL, gonna need a good lawyer on this one..

<!--EDIT|DR1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121736281 -->

to paraphrase Kyle: "man, that sucks, dude!" So.... When is the "DR1300R Benefit Ride" gettin scheduled? I'm in for $20

- BUT we gotta stick to more of those gray lines on the map... not those fatter orange ones. I bet that area is a hotbed

I really enjoyed riding with everyone and look foreward to doing it again. I think Doyle could earn some serious scratch in the mowing or doughnut making business! LOL

Ok here are my pics to add to the pile.

I think that pic of the cop must be a photoshop pic....
ices_rofl.gif

Chris first ...

Chris_on_his_Busa.jpg

and a friend of his. So we allowed the presence of the non-haybusa ...
laugh.gif

Naw he was a nice guy, matter of fact everyone on the ride were great guys. Looking forward to another one,this time on a "COLD"road ...
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Magikman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121766207 -->

Aprrila.jpg

What did the wife have to say Doyle? Hope you can get outta your ticket.

thanks majik! I never get to take a pic of myself while moving unless it's an accident
biggrin.gif

darn moves. I never have time to surf more than GENERAL and RANDOM. didn't know there was OTHER areas
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121778539 -->

biggrin.gif

Back