Iowa, IL, WI, MI, IN, OH

I'm a couple hours west of Eau Claire. I'm not very familiar with that area, but we might be able to meet up in a common location and take a spin. I hear that area is beautiful. Are you staying in the area for a day or two?

Shoot me a PM if you want, and maybe we can set something up.
smile.gif

Jason
EAST Jason...you are EAST of Eau Claire
laugh.gif
A couple hours West, and you would be in Minnesota.

You can now join the ranks of the Geographically Challenged as my wife calls it.
wink.gif

I'm way down in the Southeast corner of Wisconsin, so it's a bit far for me to join up. Thanks for the offer though.
cool.gif

Well i'll keep ya informed i may be riding down south and east depends on my time and scheduleing of course but i'll keep ya posted

i've done the rt 50 a few times. my dad lives just outside Hillsboro. i was on 52 from portsmouth a few weeks back and just west of portsmouth was all tore up. hoping to be able to get back down that way before the end of the season

what do you guys think of Iowa ride II? We could all meet in des Moines so WWJD would not have to travel so far. GSXtacy, WWJD, billbell (still have bike ?) fastbusa,DR1300 (can we get him a bike ?) MAGIKMAN (still around ?) SAT SEPT. 17 MAY BE A DATE THAT WOULD WORK. How about some of you K C guys, MAYBE OMSLAW (may know some other K C area riders) and Omaha area guys USMC BUSA (can you join us?) It would be a great ride with a bunch of fun guys!

that could work for me even though I'm not real familiar with DM and not sure of where we could meet.

hooken203 from here and his friend lance might be able to make it also.

Hmmm. Saturdays kinda suck for me right now...I coach soccer and games are starting next Sat.

However, depending on the time(s), I may be able to miss a day
wink.gif

I am from Omaha. Just wanted to know where you are starting your ride and where you are heading?
rock.gif
?

I work on Saturdays........when is the Chiefs bye week, that would be a great Sunday! LOL

that could work for me even though I'm not real familiar with DM and not sure of where we could meet.
Des Moines is an easy place to meet up at. I would suggest the Suzuki dealership (Struther's Brothers). It's about a quarter mile north of I-80 on the 2nd St exit.

There is a Harley dealership (Zooks) between them and the interstate, might be a hoot to park several busas, walk in and ask for some dyno time....

I might even be able to make it... woo hoo!

I'm in Omaha at the track on the 17th and possible out of town for the next two weeks after that
sad.gif
there's not tons of GREAT twisties near DSM, just some OK ones outside of town. I'm up to assisting to set something up

The Hooters is right off the freeway/interstate connection would be the absolutly simplest to find. Let me ponder my scheduling

Winterset loop is nice - lots of smaller grey roads
winterset loop

and our famous Cumming to Winterset stretch - well know motorcycle stretch, but I think the surface is getting old [IMHO]
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=....0&hl=en

Sailorville lake is very popular
Sailorville

I enjoy the Ledges start park area too
Ledges

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126664491 -->

Sunday Oct. 9 th. seems to be the date that could work. Kansas City area guys could meet somewhere in the metro area and ride up together,omaha area the same,GSXtacy could meet up with the Quad City riders and pick up with fstbusa. Riding time for all start points to Des Moines would be close to the same. GSXtacy,fstbusa,hooken203,WWjd,pward76,omslaw,cnap, Sunday Oct. 9 th work for you?

Back