Interesting Quiz: Are You A Real Biker?

Road Captain here, but only part time. I need more ride time and less work time. Is it spring yet?

Says I'm a Peg Monkey...but I think I'm a Road Captain. Hmmmm....

I found a more involved test here if anyone's interested. It's called a Motorcycle Personality Test and asks some thought provoking questions (none political or religious)

Taking navel gazing self analyse quizzes is ghey. You Mama boys' have been reading Cosmo too much. I know I'm a motorcycle enthusiast. I don't need a quiz to tell me that, but since you find girlie quizzes so much fun, here's one where you can determine what kind of cake you are.:laugh:

Blogthings - What Kind of Cake Are You?

I'm just funnin' ya! go ahead and enjoy your quizzes.:beerchug:

Merry Christmas!
cheers
ken

P.S.Quizzes are still ghey......

Taking navel gazing self analyse quizzes is ghey. You Mama boys' have been reading Cosmo too much. I know I'm a motorcycle enthusiast. I don't need a quiz to tell me that, but since you find girlie quizzes so much fun, here's one where you can determine what kind of cake you are.:laugh:

Blogthings - What Kind of Cake Are You?

I'm just funnin' ya! go ahead and enjoy your quizzes.:beerchug:

Merry Christmas!
cheers
ken

P.S.Quizzes are still ghey......

your just upset cause it called you a Trailer Queen:laugh:

You are a Saddle Sore Biker
You don't care what the destination is; it's all about the ride. You choose a direction and go. A numb butt comes with the territory, but so does terrific scenery, time to think, and lonely roadside diners in towns past their prime.

:super: ......I think... :oldcool:

You Nova Scotia boys are harder than wood pecker lips KML....:laugh::laugh::poke:

funny-pictures-sheep-biker-QsR.jpg

I'm a peg Monkeyandn proud of it. I think it needs more questions too. I suppose I would be a Road Captain if I actutlly had time to do 3,000 mile trips :rofl:

Back